No SNY.. Help? | The Boneyard

No SNY.. Help?

Reaction Score
I'm one of those unfortunate enough to have Frontier as a cable provider and forgive me if this has already been answered in another thread. Having said that are the SNY games going to be available on internet delay like watch ESPN or some other outlet? What are my options without having to switch providers?

Reaction Score
Hmm, what will get to 1 billion first -- the number of separate threads about Westbrook or SNY?

----------------
Folks outside SNY service territory can see the games on ESPN3 ... or possibly ESPN+. (tbd I believe)

But if you're in CT or NY and don't have SNY you may be SOL.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Hmm, what will get to 1 billion first -- the number of separate threads about Westbrook or SNY?

----------------
Folks outside SNY service territory can see the games on ESPN3 ... or possibly ESPN+. (tbd I believe)

But if you're in CT or NY and don't have SNY you may be SOL.
My exact thoughts (1 billion threads) but you beat me to it.
Isn't "watch ESPN" the same as ESPN3?
@pete8122 And if you don't mind watching the games as replays, there's a website specifically for that purpose.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Xfinity from Comcast has SNY!
I switched from Directv/AT&T a month ago, and I'm very pleased so far!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Xfinity from Comcast has SNY!
I switched from Directv/AT&T a month ago, and I'm very pleased so far!
Not everywhere. They dumped it last year for us up here in MA.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Lord of All Things Sports TV please preserve SNY/UConn relationship after the AAC relationship terminates ...please, pretty please, pretty please with sprinkles on top! (young grandchildren still giggle to this).

Reaction Score
I'm one of those unfortunate enough to have Frontier as a cable provider and forgive me if this has already been answered in another thread. Having said that are the SNY games going to be available on internet delay like watch ESPN or some other outlet? What are my options without having to switch providers?
ROKU is great for this--it has espn (you have to pay the 6 dollars extra per month to get ESPNe) You then can get all the game on ROKU Youtube---everything in one place. I've used his for 3 years and it works great super great game pictures on RUKO ESPN or ROKU Youtube. That's the only way to fly.
Forget SNY, Directv, etc Games on ROKU are great. Cheaper than SLING

Reaction Score
ROKU is great for this--it has espn (you have to pay the 6 dollars extra per month to get ESPNe) You then can get all the game on ROKU Youtube---everything in one place. I've used his for 3 years and it works great super great game pictures on RUKO ESPN or ROKU Youtube. That's the only way to fly.
Does that get you all the non-game content as well like the geno shows, all-access, pre/post-game shows, senior day, etc.?

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Does that get you all the non-game content as well like the geno shows, all-access, pre/post-game shows, senior day, etc.?
FYI
This will be my first season streaming and I also am using a Roku to access YouTube TV and the ESPNWatch (ESPN3) app.
As far as I can tell, the only "SNY" programs that I will be able to see are the games as I have not seen any "regular" SNY programming when I browse the ESPN "LIVE" programs, just programs currently on each of the ESPN stations and the SEC, ACC and Longhorn Networks.
I have no clue as to what will be available with the ESPN+ app (have to pay extra for it) as far SNY programming goes. Time will tell.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I believe that a of this seasons games that are on SNY will be streamed on ESPN3. It's next year that the AAC games will be mostly on ESPN+, UConn will be in the Big East and mostly on Fox, Fox Sports, CBS Sports, and hopefully SNY.

Reaction Score

Few questions, if you don't mind. Even if you do have the ESPN app on the Roku...don't you have to have a provider (any cable/live stream service that carries ESPN) to begin with in order to activate the ESPN app?

Also, what is this $6/month charge...are you talking about the ESPN+ for $4.99/month? Last comment, are you referring to YouTube TV? or the plain old YouTube, if the latter there's a channel on YouTube showing ESPN live content? Confused in CT????

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom