No rematch for UConn commits (Rose/Dixon) | The Boneyard

No rematch for UConn commits (Rose/Dixon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Darien is in LL now? Do they still base the classes on the number of boys in the school? Darien was never higher than SS when I was growing up.

Reaction Score
Anyone have a link to the current playoff standings?

Forget it I found it

Reaction Score
I love that they are putting 8 teams in each division now. Had they done this when I was in High School we would have won 3 or 4 titles as opposed to 1. Lots of good 1 loss teams didn't get a shot back in the 90's.

It looks like they eliminated the conference title games? Outside of the FCIAC I'm not even sure that any other conferences had a title game.

Reaction Score
Anyone have a link to the current playoff standings?

Forget it I found it

Couple of threads about CT HS Playorffs going on over @ the Football Recruiting board.

Reaction Score
I love that they are putting 8 teams in each division now. Had they done this when I was in High School we would have won 3 or 4 titles as opposed to 1. Lots of good 1 loss teams didn't get a shot back in the 90's.

It looks like they eliminated the conference title games? Outside of the FCIAC I'm not even sure that any other conferences had a title game.

8 team playoff is the best thing they've done in a long time. I'm also glad they'd cut it down to 4 divisions.

You're only allowed to play 10 regular season games now, so to keep the FCIAC championship they all only played 9 games with the option for an FCIAC title game. Since it was New Canaan v. Darien, they just played the regular season game instead. The FCIAC championship will also not count for playoff points if it wasn't an already scheduled matchup (like New Canaan v Darien)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom