No pride, no shame: Pitino begging the ACC to accept Louisville | The Boneyard

No pride, no shame: Pitino begging the ACC to accept Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

Uconn needs to push harder I keep hearing Louisville this and louisville that but no word of Manual or herbst

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Uconn needs to push harder I keep hearing Louisville this and louisville that but no word of Manual or herbst

Hopefully it's because it's already a done deal. I find it too odd that UConn hasn't made more noise. My only hope is that it's because they already know.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score

Try to apply some analysis to what you say, I beg you. Fourteen months ago, you heard Malloy and Herbst screaming bloody murder. Now, you hear crickets chirping in Connecticut.

So I know you feel like you need to see tweets NOW and only that will make you FEEL good, but what would a rational conclusion be from the silence?

Reaction Score
When has the ACC ever done its work in the public eye? Certainly not when it added BC and Miami. VaTech was a unique situation. Syracuse & Pitt caught everyone off guard. For all the things they may or may not do, Swofford works in the background before he springs his deals.

Reaction Score
well, this time everyone knows the ACC will be adding a 14th team. unless the big12 or SEC or big10 poaches someone else first. so nbothing about this will be stealth. the teams to choose from are pretty well known

Reaction Score
Read what McMurphy said carefully. He did not say that the ACC hadn't had conversations with anyone -- just that they hadn't approached someone.

Jennifer Aniston doesn't need to approach someone to find a partner for the evening. She just has to show up in a public place and wait for someone to approach her.

Reaction Score
When has the ACC ever done its work in the public eye? Certainly not when it added BC and Miami. VaTech was a unique situation. Syracuse & Pitt caught everyone off guard. For all the things they may or may not do, Swofford works in the background before he springs his deals.
Everyone on this board needs to read this before they make asinine statements about what they think UConn should be saying.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Anyone see the benefit in the ACC saying we talked to X institutions and chose (hopefully) UConn? It appeases the football first schools and is a PR move since it makes the ACC look less like a victim.

Reaction Score
Don't the schools have to express interest to the league first? I thought that was the way it went with WVU to the Big 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom