No one is amazed by uconn being in... | The Boneyard

No one is amazed by uconn being in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I filled out 3 Brackets. I had Uconn in the F4, in all 3. They were Champs, in my billion dollar bracket. Final 4, in both my money brackets, for work and against my brother. I hope the Billion Dollar Bracket, is the 1 that comes true, and NOT the other 2. lol.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Speak for yourself, kemosabe. Every year I fill out my bracket (office pool), I have UConn going all the way. I've been right three times already. Here's hoping I'm right a fourth time...
I'm with you and when we win I win money!

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure the majority of "experts" had us losing every game so far this postseason dating all the way back to Memphis game. People may wanna give us a chance.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure the majority of "experts" had us losing every game so far this postseason dating all the way back to Memphis game. People may wanna give us a chance.
That expert gambler had us!
He must be related to senhor testiculo!

Reaction Score
I'm in a big pool (1145 participants) and am the only one who picked UConn to win it all. That speaks to how surprising our run has been to the country at large.

Reaction Score
I filled out 8 brackets and I had UCONN in the final game every single one. I just can't pick against UCONN with those brackets.

Reaction Score
When the pre-game Saturday talks about us being in our 3rd F4 since 2009, with 5 overall and 3 NC's....it'll all come back to them. "Oh, that's right...it's UConn..."
Been there for all of them and a lot more, but I honestly never expected this. I am beyond thrilled for the team, KO and staff, and UConn, but I just didn't see it... especially after that beatdown in the AAC championship game. Think UL peaked too early? ;^) Hopefully we peak next Saturday and go through Monday.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I filled out 8 brackets and I had UCONN in the final game every single one. I just can't pick against UCONN with those brackets.
In the final game? Don't you mean winning it all or did you lose faith in one or two?

Reaction Score
Jay Bilas is running out of reasons on why we will lose. He has shown us really no love this year. After the game the few nice things he had to say about us it felt like he was forced.

Oh and #duckkChuck

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
The dude Myron Medcalf on ESPN wrote a bold predictions article at the start of the tourney, and said in it that we would lose to St. Joe's. Then he wrote another before the Sweet 16 saying we would lose to Iowa state. Let's hope he writes one final article this week.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I said it two weeks ago (referring actually to others) and I'll say it again. F#&K em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom