No One Brought This Up?? | The Boneyard

No One Brought This Up??

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Lou on her 3 shooting being off? If it is a repeat sorry.

"In the days leading up to UConn’s game in Toronto, Katie Lou Samuelson was focused on her signature skill.

Samuelson, so committed to expanding her all-around game this season, needed to find her outside shot. Even while leading UConn in scoring this season, something wasn’t right.

“Trying to get my form back to where it needs to be,” said Samuelson, who missed four games with a foot injury earlier in the season."
“A lot of it is really mental,” Samuelson said. “I wasn’t focusing on shooting. I didn’t think I had a good defensive game last game, so I was focusing on doing that today and offensively just started flowing.”
“I haven’t had a game where I had this many opportunities in a while,” Samuelson said. “When I get this many, I hope to do this, over and over. Other games, teams won’t give me eight or nine 3s. I’ll get three to five. So I’ve been trying to take advantage of these opportunities when I do get them.”

UConn Takeaways: Katie Lou Samuelson Finds Her Shot At Kia Nurse's Homecoming

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
One positive about 2017: We got to see a 6 for 7, an 8 for 9, a 9 for 12, and a 10 for 10.

Wonder what's in store for 2018?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Anyone know if Laeticia Amihere was at the Duquesne game?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom