No more Net's on Comcast | The Boneyard

No more Net's on Comcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Comcast has taken YES network off their channel line up. While I don't watch YES network often and I am not a Nets fan, I did watch it more last year to check up on Garnett and Pierce. Since most of the CFB they carry is on other channels as is the MCBB and they don't have any hunting shows it is not that big of deal to me.

Reaction Score
Comcast has taken YES network off their channel line up. While I don't watch YES network often and I am not a Nets fan, I did watch it more last year to check up on Garnett and Pierce. Since most of the CFB they carry is on other channels as is the MCBB and they don't have any hunting shows it is not that big of deal to me.
Where do you live?

Reaction Score
Yankee fans haven't complained? I know Yankee/Red Sox fandom kinda splits the further East you go in CT but that's kinda surprising they would drop the channel.

Reaction Score
Yankee fans haven't complained? I know Yankee/Red Sox fandom kinda splits the further East you go in CT but that's kinda surprising they would drop the channel.
Less baseball is a good thing.

Reaction Score
This has to be a joke right?
No apparently this is a pissing match between Comcast and Yes Network's primary owner Fox. Fox is looking for a 33% fee increase and Comcast is pointing to decreased viewership and saying no way (not the exact wording in the article I read lol).

Reaction Score
No apparently this is a pissing match between Comcast and Yes Network's primary owner Fox. Fox is looking for a 33% fee increase and Comcast is pointing to decreased viewership and saying no way (not the exact wording in the article I read lol).

Luckily baseball season is far away, hopefully this gets sorted out before the Yankees start that quest for #28.... (lol)

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
They have the entire baseball offseason to figure it out. If they don't get it done by then you'll probably see and hear a lot of very pissed off fans. In the meantime, I think everyone can live without their weekly dose of Nets Magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom