No more F'in Kansas posts! | The Boneyard

No more F'in Kansas posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Holy Moly you think people would've learned their lessons after 2012 and 2014

2012 - 8/9 matchup so many overlooking Iowa State to the 2nd round Kentucky matchup and then proceeded to eat our lunch. That team had Napier Boatright Drummond Lamb Giffey, etc......

The "look ahead" is the most negative mojo inducing action on the face of the earth.

contrast that with 2014 - 7/10 St. Joes - I do not recall a lot of look ahead to Nova (Im sure there was some, but it was nowhere near the degree of 2012.) - Good mojo.

Dont F this up people! say no to being a mojo succubus

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

2012 - 8/9 matchup so many overlooking Iowa State to the 2nd round Kentucky matchup and then proceeded to eat our lunch. That team had Napier Boatright Drummond Lamb Giffey, etc.

The "look ahead" is the most negative mojo inducing action on the face of the earth.

contrast that with 2014 - 7/10 St. Joes - I do not recall a lot of look ahead to Nova (Im sure there was some, but it was nowhere near the degree of 2012.) - Good mojo.

succubus.png

Yes sir, Awakened Temptress!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

2012 - 8/9 matchup so many overlooking Iowa State to the 2nd round Kentucky matchup and then proceeded to eat our lunch. That team had Napier Boatright Drummond Lamb Giffey, etc.

EAT THE MOJO SANDWICH, COMMIE!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

You of all people don't get to talk about playing with mojo. Commie!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Mods, please:

1) Pin this post. Its important
2) remove the slanderous followups

Thanks

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Anyone else think that the Kansas bigs had violated team rules?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

10tbaw.jpg

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Holy Crap. this is getting out of control.

I have been found guilty of nothing ,sentenced to nothing, no jurrdge, no hangman, not nothing.

I find this grassroots vigilantism disturbing.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You and every Duke Lacrosse player in white man's land, Commie.
How the hell is this Commie doing so much talking when his red-loving mouth should be filled with Sandwich? Someone get @sammydabiz in here ASAP to take care of that (think about it).
After seeing these guys in the Bahamas I didn't think they could win the tournament!

You're right about August but wrong about Rodney! :cool:

How are you and the family doing?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
succubus.png

Yes sir, Awakened Temptress!

Pretty good landing spot. I, of course, am 'Wicked Charmer'. Incredibly, indubitably apropos. So spot-on it's frightening.

Reaction Score
How are you and the family doing?
I didn't think there was a chance we'd win a tourni game, if we got in, until the Adams Bomb.
Family is well. Strongly considering Hawaii next fall. Hope you are well.
I'd have to say the difference between this UConn team's lowest low (2nd loss to Temple at home) and highest high - easily winning the AAC tourni after the bomb - has been the greatest, by far, that I've experienced as a fan.
The offense in the AAC tourni did not look like our offense. Weird ju-ju Fleud.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I didn't think there was a chance we'd win a tourni game, if we got in, until the Adams Bomb.
Family is well. Strongly considering Hawaii next fall. Hope you are well.
I'd have to say the difference between this UConn team's lowest low (2nd loss to Temple at home) and highest high - easily winning the AAC tourni after the bomb - has been the greatest, by far, that I've experienced as a fan.
The offense in the AAC tourni did not look like our offense. Weird ju-ju Fleud.

While I can't argue with your lowest-low/highest-high, as it's personal and a very strong candidate, for me it was getting curb stomped by 30+ against Louisville, after all the mess our program was in, and then railing off StJoes/Nova/MSU/FL/UK in one of the most glorious runs I've ever seen. Cherry on top was Shabazz's speech giving the NCAA the metaphorical finger.

Lowest low to highest high in a single was UCONN-Duke 2004 FF coming from 18 down (the low) to Okafor hoisting the ball over his head after being fouled and walking down the court towards the end of the game.

Fun to think about.

Reaction Score
About ten years ago former co-worker and fellow husky fan had relocated to Iowa (he was born there). When I saw we were playing in Des Moines I looked him up on the whitepages website. It turns out he is about 100 miles away in a town called Ollie IA. Is this good or bad mojo? I am not a mojo-ologist.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
About ten years ago former co-worker and fellow husky fan had relocated to Iowa (he was born there). When I saw we were playing in Des Moines I looked him up on the whitepages website. It turns out he is about 100 miles away in a town called Ollie IA. Is this good or bad mojo? I am not a mojo-ologist.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3