No Leader On The Team | The Boneyard

No Leader On The Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
I have only been able to see a few games being in Ohio but from what I see, there is no one that is stepping up to lead this team. The big guy is to young, Boat can't play calmly in pressure situations, Purvis had to much hype as the "Ferrari" and anytime anything bad happens they just jaw at each other as they head up the other side of the court.

We now see how important Napier was to this team. I am not ready to hit the panic button because we should be 5 and 1. Texas shows we can step up for bigger games, just wondering if we will step up for all the others?

Reaction Score
Boat is the leader of this team and tonight he was obviously hobbled. We play this game with healthy players and we win by 20.

Reaction Score
Boat is the leader of this team and tonight he was obviously hobbled. We play this game with healthy players and we win by 20.

Jesus, they didn't beat D2 teams by 20.

They need leadership to roll on Southern Connecticut State?

Reaction Score
The team doesn't play well. Can't shoot or rebound. No hustle. Jr. League coach.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Boat was always more of an emotional leader. Not really the cognitive kind of guy that Napier or Kemba were. The latter understood the game inside and out, they knew their teammates inside and out.

Boat is a leader, he's just not the leader that Napier was. The team will have to adjust to that, and as we can see, is taking a lot of time doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom