No killer instinct | The Boneyard

No killer instinct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Drummond lost intensity after injury. Owned the boards early.

Tyler has a doodie in his pants.

Time to rally and win by 15.

Reaction Score
Also, I feel like jeremy lamb doesn't shoot in the second half. Havent looked at the stats just feels that way.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Can I be the referee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Hey Bud,

I am 6'6" 250.

Where can we meet so you can call me jackass to my face?

I'm worried, Bill.

You're carrying too much weight - that's a BMI of almost 29! You're a chip shot away from obese.

We don't want to lose you, Bill. Let's work on this problem together.

H

huskymagic

Letting Fairfield stay close is pathetic

Completely agree with you. However, Drummond wasn't the same after the injury to his knee. Napier should not have passed that ball to him. Napier also does not seem to make good decisions in crunch time. Lamb doesnt seem to have the will take games over. Daniels and Roscoe are just average so far. Boatright didnt have a particularly good game but like I have been saying he makes good decisions at crunch time. He needs the ball in his hands at crunch time.

Kemba's presence is surely missed because he had a presence and personality that the rest of the players united around. We are missing that this year. Also I am worried about our defense. Two little guards against teams like Syracuse or Marquette will not be pretty. Napier and especially Boatright are to small to guard guys like Brandon Triche, Dion Waiter, DJO, etc. What do you guys think does that worry you?

Overall I think Drummond was the best again for us this game. He needs to be careful so that doesnt injure himself though because that would be catastrophic for us

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
If Drummond doesn't leave the game hurt, does anyone really think UConn wins by less than 20?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Completely agree with you. However, Drummond wasn't the same after the injury to his knee. Napier should not have passed that ball to him. Napier also does not seem to make good decisions in crunch time. Lamb doesnt seem to have the will take games over. Daniels and Roscoe are just average so far. Boatright didnt have a particularly good game but like I have been saying he makes good decisions at crunch time. He needs the ball in his hands at crunch time.

Kemba's presence is surely missed because he had a presence and personality that the rest of the players united around. We are missing that this year. Also I am worried about our defense. Two little guards against teams like Syracuse or Marquette will not be pretty. Napier and especially Boatright are to small to guard guys like Brandon Triche, Dion Waiter, DJO, etc. What do you guys think does that worry you?

Overall I think Drummond was the best again for us this game. He needs to be careful so that doesnt injure himself though because that would be catastrophic for us
Welcome back MarkT - don't stay long.

Reaction Score
im 5`3 150 and i will destroy all of you! at the same time! who wants a piece?:mad:<my war face.

Reaction Score
This thread is hilarious. All it takes for our fans to start scheduling duels with each other is a scare from Fairfield!

I'm afraid that a duel between these two would not rise to the level of Burr and Hamilton. But it might be entertaining nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom