No JA in Bleacher's top 50 NBA 2019 draft prospects. | The Boneyard

No JA in Bleacher's top 50 NBA 2019 draft prospects.

Reaction Score
More motivation and bulletin board material; but quite frankly I think it's a mistake by Bleacher Report.

9 out of top ten are freshmen.

Don't know how to link list from their page :(

Reaction Score
I haven’t looked in a while but last time I looked Jalen Adams wasn’t in any of the 2019 mock drafts...although like 10 kids with the name Jalen were.

I think JA has been overlooked and disrespected in many of the preseason material that has come out, but not in this case. You probably have to be a top 100 player in the world to be a point guard on an nba roster. The position is so stacked. Jalen has a chance to make the nba but it’s not a sure thing, even if he has a great senior year.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Also currently undrafted on Nbadraft.net.Then again, at this time last year they had Larrier as a second rounder.

I think JA will be drafted this June.

Reaction Score
I haven’t looked in a while but last time I looked Jalen Adams wasn’t in any of the 2019 mock drafts...although like 10 kids with the name Jalen were.

I think JA has been overlooked and disrespected in many of the preseason material that has come out, but not in this case. You probably have to be a top 100 player in the world to be a point guard on an nba roster. The position is so stacked. Jalen has a chance to make the nba but it’s not a sure thing, even if he has a great senior year.
* I should have noted in my OP that this is just US college players eligible for 2019 draft so that didn't even include the foreign guys.

Reaction Score
Also currently undrafted on Nbadraft.net.Then again, at this time last year they had Larrier as a second rounder.

I think JA will be drafted this June.
I hope he does because I feel like the program has let him down but if I had to put money on it I would put money on him not getting picked in May. If we have a good year this year it'll be because he popped off but objectively I would be surprised if any mockdrafts have him getting picked at the moment

Reaction Score
He'll earn a first round pick in his final year, just like Kemba and Shabazz. ;)

Reaction Score
It would take a lot for Jalen to get drafted in the first round, a lot.

Hes 22 or 23 already. Old for his class. I wish him the best, but itll take an incredible year to go first round. I think someone will take him in the 2nd regardless

C

Chief00

Jalan appears he’s listening but then seems like he hasn’t.
Hopefully, that has changed and we will see the results this season. Chief00 is pulling for him.

Reaction Score
Honestly he doesn't deserve to be. He needs to go out this year and prove it. PERIOD

Exactly. He was the best player on 2 AWFUL teams. He doesn’t deserve to be nominated for anything

Reaction Score
I think Jalen is as talented as any guard we've had, but he's not worthy of much NBA attention yet. He's a 6-2 combo guard who is not a great shooter or playmaker, has shown questionable decision making, conditioning (despite the heavy workload) and leadership is to be questioned as he has been often seen pouting/yelling at the coach, and his claim to fame is that he's been the best player on two abysmal teams. He will need an enormous year to be a first round pick. That being said, I think if he buys in and is actually coached for the first time in his career, he can be a 20 and 6 lead guard on an NCAA team. That will give him a fighting chance of being a late first-round pick.

Reaction Score
I want to disagree with everyone and argue that JA should be on mock drafts, etc, but it isnt coming easy. I think he certainly has the talent, but he has to show discipline, resolve and success to work his way into the draft.

Reaction Score
I think Jalen is as talented as any guard we've had, but he's not worthy of much NBA attention yet. He's a 6-2 combo guard who is not a great shooter or playmaker, has shown questionable decision making, conditioning (despite the heavy workload) and leadership is to be questioned as he has been often seen pouting/yelling at the coach, and his claim to fame is that he's been the best player on two abysmal teams. He will need an enormous year to be a first round pick. That being said, I think if he buys in and is actually coached for the first time in his career, he can be a 20 and 6 lead guard on an NCAA team. That will give him a fighting chance of being a late first-round pick.
Jalen is, has been, and always will be a Point Guard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom