no cliff | The Boneyard

no cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Source? Was a long shot anyway but wondering where you got your info.

Reaction Score
He posted his top six. He didn't say they were his only six.

We're obviously a long shot, and nobody should be holding their breath, but distinctions - even small ones - matter.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
I agree that JaQuan is a long shot, but these package deals almost never actually happen. 3 months ago Cliff Alexander said he wanted to do a package deal with Jahlil Okafor and Tyus Jones and nothing ever came of that

caw

Reaction Score
Top =\= Final.

He's not deciding for awhile, but UConn is a long shot.

Reaction Score
I agree that JaQuan is a long shot, but these package deals almost never actually happen. 3 months ago Cliff Alexander said he wanted to do a package deal with Jahlil Okafor and Tyus Jones and nothing ever came of that

I don't think JaQuan is a long shot.

C

Chief00

I believe that was posted Sunday morning, things could have change when he heard about visit.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
@humblekid11: My top 6 schools NO ORDER

Michigan state
Illinois
Memphis
DePaul
Kansas
Arizona
DePaul? BAH HAA HAA!!!!! "Which one of these schools is not like the others, not like the others, not like the others??"

Reaction Score
I wonder how many times the parent(s) is asked about this. 17-18 year old kids say the damndest things. For example I was definitely going to marry my girlfriend at that age. Seeing her one day, after 3 babies and 120+ lbs later I'm glad I didn't make that move.

I will say its a good way to gets some good looks for one's homeboy if their talent is marginally Div 1 elite school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom