No Caroline today (vs South Carolina), confirmed | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No Caroline today (vs South Carolina), confirmed

Reaction Score
It’s not a great sign that she still needs them, but does anyone know if she is allowed to wear earplugs during a game? I wouldn’t think there is an issue, but the NCAA has some strange rules.
Just because she chooses to wear them doesn’t mean she needs them. Has anyone confirmed she needs them? Maybe she just prefers them when she’s on the bench?

Reaction Score
She was always going to be in sweats for this game, i.e., not available.
Except she was dressed for the game in early warmups, then disappeared and came out in sweats. I sincerely hope that just meant that she was unavailable for the game. I don't want to read too much into these tea leaves. Hopefully she is getting closer to playing (and Azzi too).

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
It’s not a great sign that she still needs them, but does anyone know if she is allowed to wear earplugs during a game? I wouldn’t think there is an issue, but the NCAA has some strange rules.
In a prior post, Nan stated that the floor level of the XL center was really loud, so perhaps a precaution as Caroline is still healing.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
So, I was able to read under her sweater that Jana's uniform number will be #24. I am not sure that has previously been announced, so this post may make news!
Yes, it was announced previously that Jana would wear #24.

Reaction Score
Does anyone truly know if Caroline is taking part in a full practice? Would be highly unusual for Geno or any coach to play someone who had not had at least several days, if not a week, going full speed with full contact.

Reaction Score
Who Cares. She will play when she plays. Not before she is medically ready. So you BY return to the planet.

Reaction Score
Does anyone truly know if Caroline is taking part in a full practice? Would be highly unusual for Geno or any coach to play someone who had not had at least several days, if not a week, going full speed with full contact.
Geno played Patterson when she had maybe one day max of full practice.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
In a prior post, Nan stated that the floor level of the XL center was really loud, so perhaps a precaution as Caroline is still healing.
I was thinking about this as well. Why risk a setback in a game that was going to be in a very loud environment?

Reaction Score
Geno played Patterson when she had maybe one day max of full practice.
every case is different...........she clearly has had far more serious symptoms than Patterson who may have had few if any symptoms at all...

Reaction Score
every case is different...........she clearly has had far more serious symptoms than Patterson who may have had few if any symptoms at all...
That has nothing to do with the comment i was responding to which was about practice time not concussion recovery

Reaction Score
If you were sitting next to Paige, you might choose to wear them
Heather had the foresight to protect her baby from the ill effects of persistent loud noise with a pair of headphones. She knew it would be extremely loud at floor level.

I don’t remember seeing anything in boneyard about her new arrival, so congratulations Mommy. Does anyone know if the baby is a girl or a boy? If the baby is a girl Heather can expect Jeff Walz to show up at her front door. As I recall, Heather’s husband is 6’9”.

Reaction Score
Just because she chooses to wear them doesn’t mean she needs them. Has anyone confirmed she needs them? Maybe she just prefers them when she’s on the bench?
AE doesn't need the mask anymore, yet she will likely keep it on for the rest of the year.

Reaction Score
Any insider info on whether we will get some Caroline on the court tonight?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Any insider info on whether we will get some Caroline on the court tonight?
I am guessing that if there was any insider info before now, there would be at least one new thread on the topic. Probably won't know anything until the various UConn WBB tweeters start tweeting this evening. Just my guess.

Reaction Score
Marquette is another heavy contact team.............my guess is the Georgetown game on Saturday........

Reaction Score
I am guessing that if there was any insider info before now, there would be at least one new thread on the topic. Probably won't know anything until the various UConn WBB tweeters start tweeting this evening. Just my guess.
Do you mean at least 4 or 5 threads? lol

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Well, twitter is limiting tweets for (waving hands around) everyone, tweetdeck is down, so who knows when we'll find out.

Reaction Score
UConnWBB posted an Instagram that had her in the “limited contact” highlighter Jersey. So I don’t think so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom