No Caroline today (vs South Carolina), confirmed | The Boneyard

No Caroline today (vs South Carolina), confirmed

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
No Caroline Today?
Sad Cry GIF

Reaction Score
We need a healthy Caroline for the stretch run. No need to subject her to the physical play of SC

I’d hold her and Azzi both out until the BE Tournament at least.

Reaction Score
Good idea. Hold them out for the most intense period of the year before the Dance.;);)

The toughest game left is at Villanova in a couple weeks, which they can win without Azzi and Caroline.

If they came back for the first BE Tournament game, in what should’ve be an easy win and good warmup, that’d be ideal imo. No need to rush their return when they aren’t needed much.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
So, I was able to read under her sweater that Jana's uniform number will be #24. I am not sure that has previously been announced, so this post may make news!

Reaction Score
Caroline fully participated in warmups.

Jana fully participated in warmups.

Azzi is off crutches.

Paige and Ice were dancing.

Progress!
I saw Caroline in the early pregame warmups. Then she disappeared. The guy sitting next to me said she had her hand up on the side of her head before she left. I did not see that. The next time a saw her she was in sweats. If true, not a good sign...

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I saw Caroline in the early pregame warmups. Then she disappeared. The guy sitting next to me said she had her hand up on the side of her head before she left. I did not see that. The next time a saw her she was in sweats. If true, not a good sign...
She was always going to be in sweats for this game, i.e., not available.

Reaction Score
At this point, the starting 5 have shown they can come out and take control of even #1.... They have a lot of cohesion. I might just keep Caroline and Azzi coming off the bench once they are healthy as sparks..Start quarter 2 with Caroline and Azzi and then just circle around the starters a couple minutes at a time to keep the press on and give a rest. Everyone eats and is in the 25-30 min range for big games.

Reaction Score
When.....when ???????
I’m believing it also has to do with her neck problems plus her offseason shoulder surgery. Ten games is a lot… bench is pretty thin with talent for this type of game with S. Carolina.

Reaction Score
Looked like she still wears ear plugs. Can't imagine that's a positive sign for her return.
It’s not a great sign that she still needs them, but does anyone know if she is allowed to wear earplugs during a game? I wouldn’t think there is an issue, but the NCAA has some strange rules.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom