No AAC-SEC for UConn | The Boneyard

No AAC-SEC for UConn

Reaction Score
What does that mean home-and-home? This goes for 2 years?

Reaction Score
With no LSU, Tennessee, Kentucky, or Auburn listed i'm not too upset about it. We are playing Florida which i think is a better game then any of the 4 opponents listed for the challenge. (Georgia would of been cool because of Anthony Edwards though.)

Reaction Score
UConn can do better than the last year's bottom 4 SEC teams.
I don't know about that. Realistically who can we add to the OOC home slate?

Also, it wouldn't hurt to play a lesser team from a P5.

Reaction Score
To me, the fact we weren’t selected by our league to showcase our league against another Major conference, says a lot about what the league thinks of us and honestly where we are right now.

I'm glad UConn is not playing any of those teams, it's like asking Kentucky come play at Tulane, ECU etc...

UConn at South Carolina? pass I rather play Harvard

Reaction Score
To me, the fact we weren’t selected by our league to showcase our league against another Major conference, says a lot about what the league thinks of us and honestly where we are right now.
League had nothing to do with it. It was ESPN/SEC. I agree with @tcf15. Not sweating this based on who these teams are.

We have our opportunities in the non-conference.

Reaction Score
League had nothing to do with it. It was ESPN/SEC. I agree with @tcf15. Not sweating this based on who these teams are.

We have our opportunities in the non-conference.

Claxton (if he returns) & Edwards are both lottery picks after this year. They add a legit grad transfer. Plus 5 top 100 ESPN recruits. What am I missing here? Sounds like what people were saying about Texas Tech here before the E8 run.

I think you both are underestimating next years Georgia.

Reaction Score
I'm glad UConn is not playing any of those teams, it's like asking Kentucky come play at Tulane, ECU etc...

UConn at South Carolina? pass I rather play Harvard
Except when Georgia is top 25 Kenpom in March.

Georgia vs Memphis could be one of the best games of the year.

Reaction Score
SMU just announced a home-and-home series with Georgia this year and next as well.

Reaction Score
UConn can do better than the last year's bottom 4 SEC teams.
What I was about to say. You could pick 4 random sec teams out of a hat 100 times and 99 or 100 times that combo of 4 sec teams will be better than the ones listed.

Still, a bottom tier sec team is way better than, say, a team like coppin st. Oh well, not gonna make a big deal of it, maybe uconn gets in next year, and hopefully kentucky will be one of the 4 teams.

Reaction Score
UConn - Florida.... is a UConn Florida matchup. I’ll take that over the AAC vs SEC match up.says a lot about our brand

Edit... fo sho

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Tom Moore thinks he is reading the Fox and the Grapes instead of the Boneyard tonight.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We’re playing Florida. Why would we add Ole Miss?

BECAUSE MAINE AND THE GOD FORSAKEN NEW JERSEY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ARE ON THE SCHEDULE?!?!!

Hey you know when UConn was relevant and good - Ole Miss visited the HCC?

The home schedule is a gd disgrace - they should take home and homes with every one of those teams rather than playing the claptrap they want to charge $800 donations for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom