NIT Update - USF and Rutgers Both Advance | The Boneyard

NIT Update - USF and Rutgers Both Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
USF and Rutgers are both still dancing and advancing in the NIT. USF beat George Washington last night and go on to play Mississippi State U in Miss. on Sunday at 3:30 CDT. RU whacked Seton Hall and will play at Bowling Green at 7 PM on Monday. Good for them! Although they seem to be on a collision course with each other if they keep going....

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Not bad, so the poor downtrodden AAC has 4 of 5 teams still in postseason play, with only SMU going out on the 2nd-round NIT loss to Minnesota. And the AAC will likely be the only one with 2 survivors among the 8 teams in 4th round of the NIT unless Colorado can win at UTEP tonight.

Do any of the fans from other conferences want to talk up their record against the American's 11-1 during the postseason?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not bad, so the poor downtrodden AAC has 4 of 5 teams still in postseason play, with only SMU going out on the 2nd-round NIT loss to Minnesota. And the AAC will likely be the only one with 2 survivors among the 8 teams in 4th round of the NIT unless Colorado can win at UTEP tonight.

Do any of the fans from other conferences want to talk up their record against the American's 11-1 during the postseason?
In fairness, and it's been posted in another thread, the SEC did much better than I thought they would in the NCAA's. I still think they are a solid conference with not much beef at the top (ie. teams the calibur of UCONN, ND or Stanford), but there's plenty of time to see if that is correct or not...

Reaction Score
Rutgers faces a tough test with Bowling Green. BGSU had one of the best RPIs not to make the NCAAs.

Reaction Score
We know the brackets were wrong. That's why there should be no automatic bids. USF vs. Prairie View. USF by a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom