NIT Bound | The Boneyard

NIT Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Had such High hopes for this season. Well I was wrong they are worst then last years team. We play in a conference with maybe 2 bids for tournament If that. No way are we going to get into the NCAA with are RPI. Here is to Next years team

Reaction Score
OP is not over. If and yes it is a very big if DHAM comes back from his fog we have a chance of winning some games. If not we are definitely NIT or worst.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Maybe, DHam is just not the player we thought he was. People forget the terrible shot at the end of the Gonzaga game. Frankly, after watching DHam run the offense, I think
there was a reason Ollie stayed so long with Gibbs at point.
DHam's play, when UConn was up six during which he rebounded the ball, drove the length of the floor and went one on five only to have his shot rejected leading to a breakout in the other direction, was the turning point of the game. Again, an extremely bad decision at a critical moment has hurt this teams chances to win.
DHam may just be a 2nd fiddle player. Maybe, Ollie needs to call set plays from the bench.

Reaction Score
Had such High hopes for this season. Well I was wrong they are worst then last years team. We play in a conference with maybe 2 bids for tournament If that. No way are we going to get into the NCAA with are RPI. Here is to Next years team
Welcome, in time you will realize that after losses we are a venting bunch and of course arm desk chair professional coaches.

The sky is not falling, its just been dreary and raining lately. I wish the mods could delete your very first post and allow you to start over, but you will now be infamous especially if we make the Tourney. You have company in your prediction but will get some slack here for being post #1. Put on some armor and get tough skinned.

Anyway keep posting and keep your head up. Being a UConn fan is the best thing in college basketball.

Reaction Score
Do you work for the Register? Huskies NIT Bound

Reaction Score
Do you work for the Register? Huskies NIT Bound

They’re making a 1,500-mile trip in the middle of the week, playing in front of a packed gym and a fan base that desperately wants to beat them.

I guess that reporter didn't actually watch the game. Packed gym?

Reaction Score
They’re making a 1,500-mile trip in the middle of the week, playing in front of a packed gym and a fan base that desperately wants to beat them.

I guess that reporter didn't actually watch the game. Packed gym?
The author was referring to the "Gold's Gym" across the street that was packed with "Resolution'ers" working to close out their second week (and most likely their final week) of working toward their weight loss goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom