NIL article...Paige quotes...'ahead' of men's hoops | The Boneyard

NIL article...Paige quotes...'ahead' of men's hoops

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score

AP writer Pat Eaton-Robb has an interesting article about the final four and how NIL has women
players outdoing the men players. Some quotes from a certain Husky [I think we have seen them before] and the author
specifically mentions Paige's play against NC State as the type of performance that will attract more companies.

I did not know where NIL was headed a year or two ago....and I still don't...but if handled correctly it sure seems
to benefit some...hope any downsides can be limited.

After the season is over...[we got 2 more 'Dubs' up our sleeve?]...I hope Paige and her advisors continue
on the path they seem to be navigating just fine.

Go Huskies!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well, in a month where Paige has sworn off NIL activity, she still is getting involved. Student Food Awareness

“We are honored to work with Paige, as she is not only an outstanding athlete but also because she uses her platform to increase access to opportunities for those around her, which is the heart of our brand,” said Dan Rosensweig, CEO & President of Chegg. “We are proud to sponsor her as our first student athlete and hope our partnership becomes a model for how companies can work with ambassadors to elevate the issues that matter to them most, as they are the issues these students see and experience every day.”

“We are proud to join Chegg and Paige and bring our pop-up grocery market to Minneapolis during NCAA final weekend,” said Jasmine Crowe, founder and CEO of Goodr. “Food insecurity among students is such a critical issue and we look forward to working with Chegg and Paige on more solutions to combat it.”

This weekend’s pop-up grocery market will be a drive-up event and will take place at the Sabathani Community Center, 310 E 38th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55409, from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM CDT. 150 families will receive free produce, meats and seafood, shelf-stable items, bread, milk, eggs, and dairy alternatives. Additional information and pre-registration details can be found at https://goodrpopupminneapolis.splashthat.com/.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom