OT: - Nike sues StockX | The Boneyard

OT: Nike sues StockX

Reaction Score

well that escalated quickly, wonder how Paige feels about one of her big sponsors being accused of falsely advertising.

Reaction Score
This sort of thing happens all over the internet. Stock X just has to prove that they make real efforts to stop counterfeiting. Ebay, Amazon, all the major sites are fighting this.

Reaction Score
Next in the news...Nike sues the Compton Swap Meet. Good luck getting a check!
I'm not the biggest Phil Knight fan, but he has a case here. Without Nike, Stockx would be nothing. So if you are selling counterfeit stuff guess whose image you are ruining? Nike's.

Reaction Score
I'm not the biggest Phil Knight fan, but he has a case here. Without Nike, Stockx would be nothing. So if you are selling counterfeit stuff guess whose image you are ruining? Nike's.
I'm joking around, but when players are blowing out your sneaks on national television you don't need help ruining your reputation. I couldn't tell a real Nike from a fake one. lol I can tell you... I'm not paying all that money for either!

Reaction Score

well that escalated quickly, wonder how Paige feels about one of her big sponsors being accused of falsely advertising.

Sounds a lot like the issue is with the company that MAKES fake Nikes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom