Nike Nationals Start Friday | The Boneyard

Nike Nationals Start Friday

Reaction Score
The Nike Nationals start tomorrow in Chicago, an event that is sure to draw coaches from all over the country. I’m looking forward to seeing some basketball. The link below comes from the Nike EYBL site and will hopefully be a live stream for the games. I know they showed all the games from Session 2 a few weeks back.

After Session 2, I downloaded PDFs of the rosters for all 32 teams. The only bad thing about watching the games was that you could not tell who you were watching (no announcers, which was great). I have the PDFs and will post them here if it will work. Is there some trick to posting PDFs? I tried it on another site, and it did not work.

Live Stream — NIKE GIRLS EYBL

Reaction Score
The Nike Nationals start tomorrow in Chicago, an event that is sure to draw coaches from all over the country. I’m looking forward to seeing some basketball. The link below comes from the Nike EYBL site and will hopefully be a live stream for the games. I know they showed all the games from Session 2 a few weeks back.

After Session 2, I downloaded PDFs of the rosters for all 32 teams. The only bad thing about watching the games was that you could not tell who you were watching (no announcers, which was great). I have the PDFs and will post them here if it will work. Is there some trick to posting PDFs? I tried it on another site, and it did not work.

Live Stream — NIKE GIRLS EYBL
Hoping that you get the yard work done this weekend. No excuses this time! ;)

Reaction Score
Ha. Actually, the yard is looking a little bit shaggy, but the summer heat has finally arrived in Tennessee, and I'm of a mind to stay inside and watch some hoops. If need be, I can just close the blinds. No more yard. :)

(By the way, I think the PDFs do work on the site. If you need any team roster with the jersey numbers, just let me know. That goes for anyone else reading this, too.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom