Nika Muhl, new rotation this season: 'What's important is to win any way possible' | The Boneyard

Nika Muhl, new rotation this season: 'What's important is to win any way possible'

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
“I know what my role is: Give energy, be loud in practice, you know, defense,” she said. “I’m just trying to do all that stuff and keep getting better each day and practice on different things. So I don’t really care about how many minutes I’m going to get or how many minutes anybody’s going to get. I don’t think that’s important. What’s important is to win any way possible.”

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
For years now, Caroline Doty was my favorite UConn player. But Nika is pushing her way into the frame. They are both tough, gritty, funny young women who do/did all they can to help the Huskies. Great kids, great team mates, great fun!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“I know what my role is: Give energy, be loud in practice, you know, defense,” she said. “I’m just trying to do all that stuff and keep getting better each day and practice on different things. So I don’t really care about how many minutes I’m going to get or how many minutes anybody’s going to get. I don’t think that’s important. What’s important is to win any way possible.”
No dope she and it came out at such a propitious time. Doesn't sound like she's a proponent of "seniors must start."

Reaction Score
When she is a Junior, she will get lots and lots of minutes.
I think you're right. She'll be a shining example to everyone of what you can do when you work your butt off and get a little mean when you need to. The only thing holding her down is her tendancy for injury. If she can keep her tires inflated she'll be fine.

Reaction Score
Nika kinda reminds me of Mel Thomas in her play and attitude. A husky at heart.

Reaction Score
I think you're right. She'll be a shining example to everyone of what you can do when you work your butt off and get a little mean when you need to. The only thing holding her down is her tendancy for injury. If she can keep her tires inflated she'll be fine.
"If she can keep her tires inflated she'll be fine." Very nicely put DJB.
Also, choochoo is paraphrasing Mel's "The Heart of a Husky," which documents in a diary format a year of play at UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom