Nichols Stats Over the Past 3 games | The Boneyard

Nichols Stats Over the Past 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First of all we need him in net. But as Bill Parcells always sarcastically said about his players once a reporter gave the players kudos " Why don't you send him to the Hall of Fame now why wait". Please keep in mind Arizona State and Maine the last (3) teams we played are ranked 59 & 60 in the country in offense. I didn't look that up it came directly from the Maine play by play guys. Hopefully his ankle is feeling better by this weekend vs VT and BC.

Reaction Score
First of all we need him in net. But as Bill Parcells always sarcastically said about his players once a reporter gave the players kudos " Why don't you send him to the Hall of Fame now why wait". Please keep in mind Arizona State and Maine the last (3) teams we played are ranked 59 & 60 in the country in offense. I didn't look that up it came directly from the Maine play by play guys. Hopefully his ankle is feeling better by this weekend vs VT and BC.
The same U Maine team that tied Quinnipiac the other night? Since you figured out how to use Google did you email the guy who runs the BC Hockey Blog yet to tell him his info he had in his blog post was wrong?

Reaction Score
I only care about Uconn and I never read the BC blog so I don't really care what is written over there. Maine should of won the other night they shot themselves in the foot but I was rooting for them to beat Quinnipiac.

Reaction Score
I only care about Uconn and I never read the BC blog so I don't really care what is written over there. Maine should of won the other night they shot themselves in the foot but I was rooting for them to beat Quinnipiac.
You should go hang out over on the USCHO Fan Forum and share your vast hockey knowledge about D-1 players and coaches with that crew.....but then again with your "I know all" (where you really are pretty ignorant) attitude and thin skin they would rip you a knew one. But then again if you are such a college hockey fan you would be over there on a regular basis already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom