nice to see STOKES | The Boneyard

nice to see STOKES

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
If she could only be a bit more consistent on offense, she'd be a real force.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
too many offensive weapons... no serious need, even tho it would be nice. Long as she get offensive put backs and completes the drop-off pass from a penetrating guard

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Did I note a bit of fire in her eyes?

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
too many offensive weapons... no serious need, even tho it would be nice. Long as she get offensive put backs and completes the drop-off pass from a penetrating guard
I think we are under estimating her. She can hit the foul line jumper, so all she needs is a few more post moves.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Was at the game with my family. Kiah looked really good when she was in, but the entire team looked really good. All the things that individual players need to do to be successful they did well.

The one thing i noticed is that when UCONN was up by about 40, Geno left Moriah, Bria, Morgan, Breana and Kiah in the game (i think it was those 5). I think Depaul went on a 15-0 run or something like that to cut the lead to about 25 or so. Geno was content to sit on the bench and watch. I think he was waiting for the players to figure it out, but they never did and he subbed back KML, Kelly and Stef back in, and order was restored.

But overall, Kiah looked good for what she needed to do. and he went to her often and early in each half...

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Kiah is one of the players I really root for (just like B Banks). Yes, she did some nice things, especially with her feet and positioning. I think she will get better at rebounding if she can reduce the number of times she swats the ball instead of trying to grab it for a rebound. My guess is that she or Morgan is going to have to have at least one special game if the Huskies are going to go all the way.

Reaction Score
Nah - the more offensive weapons, the tougher it is for the opposing coach to figure out a counterstrategy.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Nah - the more offensive weapons, the tougher it is for the opposing coach to figure out a counterstrategy.
very few teams have 5 players you need to worry about... very few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22