Nice to have a low anxiety game. | The Boneyard

Nice to have a low anxiety game.

Reaction Score
For the first time in years we are not starting 0-2 in conference. Interesting game, started ugly, then a long stretch of well played basketball and got pretty ugly toward the end. Loved getting an open lay up on the first possession. It was foreshadowing. Danny stayed with his A team for so long it felt like a Calhoun game.

Our defensive rotations looked very polished tonight. We are finally guarding without fouling (Whaley was the exception). No ticky-tacky stuff 35 feet from the basket. Just enjoy.

Reaction Score
I had to look it up, but wow, we started 0-2 in conference play the last 4 years.

Reaction Score
For the first time in years we are not starting 0-2 in conference. Interesting game, started ugly, then a long stretch of well played basketball and got pretty ugly toward the end. Loved getting an open lay up on the first possession. It was foreshadowing. Danny stayed with his A team for so long it felt like a Calhoun game.

Our defensive rotations looked very polished tonight. We are finally guarding without fouling (Whaley was the exception). No ticky-tacky stuff 35 feet from the basket. Just enjoy.
It’s also the big East so the ticky tack should be harder to call. Refs were a major bummer in the aac.

Reaction Score
Should be 2-0 so I won’t give them too much credit I’ll give them some credit though.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Agree with the less stress. The better our defense is the less stress we have.
Win Baby

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
I am being picky here, but there were two maybe three "nickle-dimers" called on Whaley. I completely understood his frustration throughout the night.

Reaction Score
I like the Tyrese Martin, one step dribble , and rise for the dunk. Nice to see that offensive aggressiveness starting to become contagious. Speaking of aggressiveness look at big Josh!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom