Nice Piece Representing WCBB By Sherri Coale's Seniors | The Boneyard

Nice Piece Representing WCBB By Sherri Coale's Seniors

Reaction Score
Two things stood out to me: first was the words of the kids themselves - very sincere I thought; second was that the letters were handwritten. Maybe that was a requirement (good for Coach Coales if it was) but just nice to see that kids still can put words on paper. This old fart really liked that. Nice to see that UConn doesn't quite have a monopoly on grounded young women. I'll have to pay more attention to Coach Coales' team.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Articulate and heartfelt. I enjoyed it. They represent themselves and their university very well.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
As a reminder, during last year's FF, ESPN did a segment on Stewie, Mo & Tuck reading letters that they had written to their younger selves.

Hmmmmmm, wonder where OK came up with the idea?

Reaction Score
As a reminder, during last year's FF, ESPN did a segment on Stewie, Mo & Tuck reading letters that they had written to their younger selves.

Hmmmmmm, wonder where OK came up with the idea?
The idea is not new. The Players Tribune, for instance, has featured Kobe and other long-tenures athletes with letters to their younger selves. Kobe's in particular was well before last year's FF.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
The idea is not new. The Players Tribune, for instance, has featured Kobe and other long-tenures athletes with letters to their younger selves. Kobe's in particular was well before last year's FF.
images

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom