Nice photo of Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
275.jpg

Reaction Score
Morgan Tuck is a beautiful young lady who carries herself with great presence. She has a way about her that lets you know she is going to be special. She plays such a clean brand of basketball with no wasted movement. She is so efficient in the low post. She is a monster on the boards . She is such a huge pick up for us for next year. She is not getting as much attention but I feel she is exactly what we need to balance out our post and she will allow Stewart to roam more on offense. Dolson, Tuck and Stewart on the Floor at the same time sounds incredible with Lewis and Hartley on the perimeter. We will be big and quick and Deadly at scoring from each position.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Thanks for the pix and the thoughts....must confess, tho, my first thought when I read the header was "oh, I wondered how Morgan Valley was doing at UMass.."
LOL at myself...

Reaction Score
That girl has some pipes and will be tough to move out of the lane next season. UCONN will be a huge force on the boards next season. 6-5, 6-4, 6-6-3, 6-2 plus Faris, KML........

Reaction Score
During the game, one of the commentators said about the upcoming "boys' game, that they weren't boys but men. To me, Tuck was a woman playing among girls.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Morgan Tuck is a beautiful young lady who carries herself with great presence. She has a way about her that lets you know she is going to be special. She plays such a clean brand of basketball with no wasted movement. She is so efficient in the low post. She is a monster on the boards . She is such a huge pick up for us for next year. She is not getting as much attention but I feel she is exactly what we need to balance out our post and she will allow Stewart to roam more on offense. Dolson, Tuck and Stewart on the Floor at the same time sounds incredible with Lewis and Hartley on the perimeter. We will be big and quick and Deadly at scoring from each position.
Great post and my thoughts as well. I doubt I'm the first to suggest it, but she reminds me a good deal of Asjha - the polish and efficiency of her game, her physical stature and graceful (off-court) demeanor. There was a nice clip of her and one of the kids at Ronald McDonald house fooling around and although brief, it gave a glimpse into her gentle nature. I won't be the least bit surprised to see a banner with Morgan's jersey hanging on the wall at Gampel some day!

Reaction Score
So let me see if I understand this correctly.... Stewart can hit the three. Jefferson can hit the three.... and Tuck WON the 3 point contest?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Add these three new players to KML who has 93 3's so far this year..... and we are only losing Tiffany..... WOW!!!!!!!!!! Tiffany has hit 44 and is third on our team. Can you imagine if these three can hit between 30-60 3's each next season..... WOW

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Great post and my thoughts as well. I doubt I'm the first to suggest it, but she reminds me a good deal of Asjha - the polish and efficiency of her game, her physical stature and graceful (off-court) demeanor.
Still reminds me more of Tamika. But I'll take a copy of either, or a combination of both. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom