Nice game from Tiff | The Boneyard

Nice game from Tiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is Angel dinged up again? She had a strained MCL a couple
of weeks ago. I hope it's not that knee again.

Reaction Score
That's good for her that she was able to get a lot of minutes in and be productive.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Nice game for Tiff. She seems to be adapting to the WNBA quite well.

What is up with Angel? The write-up didn't mention an injury.

Reaction Score
Angel has had a sprained MCL. She has tried to play through but they are playing two nights in a row so I'm not sure they had her rest last night.
Tiffany played outstanding last night. She really has begun to let the game come to her a bit in the last few games. With injuries at times to Angel and Price she has been able to get starts plus more playing time. I really think that Tiffany has gone to the best team that she has the best fit with. She has cut down on her turnovers, fouls ( 4 last night in 42 min isn't bad) and shot percentage. I really think she is going to have a great basketball career if she stays healthy. Ketia Swanier also played 30 minutes and really distributed the ball well. Ketia too is a nice fit with Atlanta. This team runs, runs, and runs.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
USA basketball has to be a little concerned: Bird and DT with hip flexors, Angel with sprained MCL - thats a lot of guard play that is dinged up a short time before the Olympics!

Reaction Score
When you compare it to the Men's side. I think it puts things in perspective. There are dinged up players on the women's side, but so far all of them will still play in the Olympics. Different story for the men.
USA basketball has to be a little concerned: Bird and DT with hip flexors, Angel with sprained MCL - thats a lot of guard play that is dinged up a short time before the Olympics!

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Tiff was drafted at #14, I believe. She is outplaying the #2 pick, Stricklen almost across the board, the only exception being RPG.

I don't think Seattle is happy with the trade that got them that pick, except that they could end up in the Griner/EDD lottery for next year, and Stricklen is less $$ than Swin.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Nice game...no! Splendid, excellent game.

Reaction Score
That trade was never really about the #2 pick or getting into the Griner/EDD lottery. It was about clearing cap room so they could sign Ann Wauters and Tina Thompson so they could still take a shot at winning a championship this season when Lauren Jackson returns. If there was going to be an impact player at #2 Chicago never would have made that trade and taken on so much salary. It was a smart trade by Seattle, although I didn't like the subsequent Tina Thompson signing, and desperate trade by Chicago in my opinion. Nothing so far has really changed that.

Tiff was drafted at #14, I believe. She is outplaying the #2 pick, Stricklen almost across the board, the only exception being RPG.

I don't think Seattle is happy with the trade that got them that pick, except that they could end up in the Griner/EDD lottery for next year, and Stricklen is less $$ than Swin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom