Nice Evina Article | The Boneyard

Nice Evina Article

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
How can you not support this lady? Part of me wants a 20 point victory parade for E and part of me want a 3 point dagger with no time left and the team carries E off the court.

Reaction Score
I agree with all of you... Evina has been one of my favorite Huskies just for how she's comported herself, at first an outsider trying to be part of the family, for the past several years. This article magnifies the respect and good feeling I have for her. Whatever happens in the game, I truly hope she returns to Storrs feeling good about this experience in Oregon.

Reaction Score
Like you all have said, great article and just adds to the many reasons why we all, especially me, respect an appreciate Evina. Just a class act on/off the court. Great example and role model for anyone in the community, classroom, and on the basketball court.

Reaction Score
Great article about a really great person, player and role model. It is quite apparent that her teammates do truly love her. I would venture to say that even more than their desire to win the game today to keep things going on the uphill trajectory, they want to do right by their 'Mom'. I expect them to leave it all out on the court to make this the best homecoming possible for Evina. I hope she has a great game and puts up solid numbers but win or lose I hope she goes away from this game knowing her teammates played their asses off to give her back a small measure of what she has given them.

I don't really follow any other wcbb teams and maybe its the same on many teams but I have to believe that our players really are family, sisters for life! They make me, for one, proud and honored to be able to watch them on the court and to follow their achievements both on and off the court after they 'leave home'. We are a lucky bunch!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom