Nice article about Charli Collier | The Boneyard

Nice article about Charli Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"I feel I owe it to [my late father] to be successful and be legendary in this life," Collier said.

She sounds mighty impressive as a person as well. One of the great things about WCBB is that we're watching elite student-athletes mature over 4 years on and off the court. It would be a treat to watch someone like Charli up close.

Charli Collier sets sights on Team USA after her dad's death

Reaction Score
Sorry: now see it's already linked on another thread.

Reaction Score
I notice that Collier is ranked #1 on Hoopgurlz. Did I miss something? When did Collier rise to top of the rankings? I thought that site had Dacosta as the best of the best.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I want that gal, bad.
So do I. To be clear, for The UConn in the best of ways. Let's not entice the rabbit eared social police.

Reaction Score
Does UCONN have a realistic chance of landing this young lady?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I notice that Collier is ranked #1 on Hoopgurlz. Did I miss something? When did Collier rise to top of the rankings? I thought that site had Dacosta as the best of the best.

Revised rankings were released a couple weeks ago.

HGN

Reaction Score
Charli says she would like to be successful and be legendary in this life for her father..........There are any number of schools she could be successful at and perhaps legendary.
But there is one proven Legendary coach that could surely help her become legendary nationally and internationally as well........Geno Auriemma.

HGN

Reaction Score
Charli says she would like to be successful and be legendary in this life for her father..........There are any number of schools she could be successful at and perhaps legendary.
But there is one proven Legendary coach that could surely help her become legendary nationally and internationally as well........Geno Auriemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom