NHT: That big Greek guy in the NBA | The Boneyard

NHT: That big Greek guy in the NBA

Reaction Score
Are you kidding me? If he played in LA or NYC, he would be the only thing they talk about. I mean really. I have no idea what his numbers are or how to say his name or what the team record is but it's like watching a high school senior in a grade school league. Whoa.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Are you kidding me? If he played in LA or NYC, he would be the only thing they talk about. I mean really. I have no idea what his numbers are or how to say his name or what the team record is but it's like watching a high school senior in a grade school league. Whoa.

They talk about him all the time. The Greek Freak.

He's a Top 5 player.

Reaction Score
XOz5k32h.jpg

Reaction Score
He's the captain of the Eastern conference All-stars and the favorite for the MVP. His team has the best record in the NBA too.

Truly, dude is a joy to watch. He gets better every year and is really likable.

Reaction Score
Fantastic player, the kind of player to get League Pass for. With Bledsoe and Middleton playing at such a high level and Brook Lopez draining 3s, they’ll be a tough out. Harden will get a lot of MVP votes too though, it’s hard to overlook how amazing he’s been.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
The kid euro-step dunks from the circle routinely. He’s the most physically gifted player that has probably ever been and he’s only 24.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The best part about Giannis is that he seems to be committed to Milwaukee. His All Star teammate Kris Middleton told a reporter recently, he’s planning on resigning, because Giannis hasn’t given anyone the impression he’s seeking a bigger market.

Reaction Score
They talk about him all the time. The Greek Freak.

He's a Top 5 player.
They talk about LeBron non-stop and who is coming to LA. They talk about Harden and the Warriors and Knicks more than they talk about this kid. I would love to see him play LeBron one-on-one. And this kid still has upside.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
he's an incredible, one-of-a-kind player that we'll probably never see again. some of the stuff he does is just breath taking especially with ease it looks like he is doing it with.

the only thing he is lacking is a deep post season run but he's still just 24. its what makes LeBron James just so ridiculous for leading a garbage roster to the finals at age 22. people take for granted how incredible he is.

Reaction Score
He's everything that's right about today's NBA but he has to develop some kind of J if MIL is going to be a contender. Even guys like LeBron could at least hit some jumpers earlier in their career to keep the D honest.

If he ever figures out how to shoot he'll be hands down the best player in the NBA for the next decade; the heir to LeBron.

Reaction Score
This gives you an idea of how freakishly built nba players are. Here is Greek Freak standing next to Brooks Koepka who the golf world marvels at how big and jacked he is. He looks like a small child next to Greek Freak.
championl-PGA-Tour-Brooks-Koepka-poseune-photoGiannis-Antetokounmpo-Milwaukee-Bucks-Brooklyn-4...jpg

Reaction Score
This gives you an idea of how freakishly built nba players are. Here is Greek Freak standing next to Brooks Koepka who the golf world marvels at how big and jacked he is. He looks like a small child next to Greek Freak.
View attachment 39180

yeah, he's a freak among freaks. i am no "shot doctor" but i have heard some speculation that the reason he has such a tough time shooting the ball is because his fingers are too long. i buy it!

43654756876998.jpg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
They talk about LeBron non-stop and who is coming to LA. They talk about Harden and the Warriors and Knicks more than they talk about this kid. I would love to see him play LeBron one-on-one. And this kid still has upside.

They talk about LeBron because he's the best in the game and the face of the league.

They talk about the Warriors because they are by far and away the best team, and one of the best ever.

They talk about the Knicks because it's such a !@#$ show.

They talk about Harden because of the point streak.

Giannis is a great player, but there's other great players. If he was going on Harden's run, he would be the topic every night.

That's just sports entertainment.

Reaction Score
yeah, he's a freak among freaks. i am no "shot doctor" but i have heard some speculation that the reason he has such a tough time shooting the ball is because his fingers are too long. i buy it!

View attachment 39185

Kawhi has big hands too. He just isn't a good shooter yet. He certainly has the work ethic to make it happen with the right coach.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
I'm just glad the Bucks didn't trade away this "no-name" foreign kid this time unlike back in 98 when they traded away some no-name named Nowitzki...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom