NFL uniforms for 2012 made by Nike... | The Boneyard

NFL uniforms for 2012 made by Nike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like the ideas behind some of those.... but the execution is simply not there in those hideous things.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
id wear some of those once a year.

Reaction Score
The Panthers jersey is kind of tight, but there are some dogs in there tho.

Reaction Score
I'm a bit skeptical of any of this, if only because Nike doesn have all those team in its lineup. I believe, for example, that Reebok is th esupplier for the Patriots and Addidas has the Giants. though I don't know when those deals end. I thought Jerry Jones insisted on being able to cut his own deal for the Cowboys and everyone else followed suit.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Time shall tell. Seattle is already being mentioned for being willing to make drastic design changes.

Reaction Score
Right - that's the point.

The video you posted included some graphic design by some amateur, I didn't watch long enough to see if they had made one for each team or not. But each team has to petition the NFL when they want to change their uniform design. Teams like Bengals and Vikings have re-done theirs in the past decade. Seattle is apparently considering it, and given their proximity to Oregon, they may choose to get some crazy Nike design. But that's up to each individual owner, not Nike. Nike will not be doing to the pros what they've done to colleges.

Reaction Score
Got that link from a message board at giants.com. We'll see what happens. Teams sure did make plenty of changes over the past ten years. The Patriots even went to navy blue.

Reaction Score
This has been out for a while know..take into consideration that these are just samples and each team has many designs, they are just showcasing them to the public to see which ones they like. I absolutely love these Uni's I watched those Videos for hours when i first saw them.

Reaction Score
This has been out for a while know..take into consideration that these are just samples and each team has many designs, they are just showcasing them to the public to see which ones they like. I absolutely love these Uni's I watched those Videos for hours when i first saw them.

Those weren't designed by Nike.........

Reaction Score
I think Nike's jerseys will be light years better then Reebok although,I like that the NFL has for the most part kept the traditional look. Nike won't be able to go to crazy like NCAAF (atleast not right away) but, if they can find a medium were the jerseys wont be so blah/old (reebok) anymore but also keep it reasonable and not over dramatic I think they will be awesome. Right know I don't even like wearing NFL jerseys, Reebok's jerseys neck make it so you can barely breath and their pretty ugly. When the Nike ones come out I will be buying a jersey every time I have a good month at work. Remember it's not like Nike is going to changes colors or symbols their just going to finally make NFL jerseys better we don't have black-white tv's anymore.

Reaction Score
Oh didn't know that UCHuskies I was told they were. Either way I still stand by what i wrote.

Reaction Score
Some of those designs made me long for the conservative old days of the XFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom