OT: - NFL Game Day - 49'ers vs Chiefs Who ya got? | The Boneyard

OT: NFL Game Day - 49'ers vs Chiefs Who ya got?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Good morning/afternoon (depending on the time zone you're in, it's still morning here). I realize this is not the most appropriate place to put this, but I wanted the most eye balls to see this and respond. If you're offended, my apologies. I'm taking a break form WCBB to focus on today's game.

This is a "once a year occurrence." The SUPERBOWL. The NFL's BIGGEST (and most hyped) game of the year. We're all WCBB experts and aficionados, but some of us like pro football too. Many of us will be watching the game today. I certainly will. I know who I like, I want to know who the Boneyard likes and why.

Post who you want/expect to see win the game today and why if you wish.

Chiefs vs. 49ers Super Bowl Odds

I like the Chiefs! I don't have a score. I just hope they win by more than 14 points. I like Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid. It's been 50 years since the Chiefs went to a Superbowl, They're due!! Good luck to your team today.

Enjoy the game everyone. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sorry, I am far more excited about tomorrow's big game in Connecticut than today's and it's not because I am not a football fan as I pay $4500 a year for two season tickets for the Ducks in the Club section and played inhig school. Maybe it's because the Seahawks aren't in, but I think it's because tomorrow could be more special.

Reaction Score
Good morning/afternoon (depending on the time zone you're in, it's still morning here). I realize this is not the most appropriate place to put this, but I wanted the most eye balls to see this and respond. If you're offended, my apologies. I'm taking a break form WCBB to focus on today's game.

This is a "once a year occurrence." The SUPERBOWL. The NFL's BIGGEST ( and most hyped) game of the year. We're all WCBB experts and aficionados. Some of us like pro football too. Most of us will be watching the game today. I certainly will. I know who I like, I want to know who the Boneyard likes and why.

I like the Chiefs! I don't have a score. I just hope they win by more than 14 points. I like Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid. It's been 50 years since the Chiefs went to a Superbowl, They're due!! Good luck to your team today.

May be your title changes to "Super Bowl LIV today", there will be more people interest in this thread.

Carnac

Reaction Score
May be your title changes to "Super Bowl LIV today", there will be more people interest in this thread.

I knew that not everyone here would be interested in this, and that's OK. There are some that are. A lot of our Boneyard brethren WILL be watching. The football fans that care can figure it out. Thanks Kaizen ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score

This is a "once a year occurrence." The SUPERBOWL. The NFL's BIGGEST (and most hyped) game of the year. We're all WCBB experts and aficionados, but some of us like pro football too. Many of us will be watching the game today. I certainly will. I know who I like, I want to know who the Boneyard likes and why.

As a Giants fan, it becomes painful to realize that teams can rise to this level. I actually like both franchises, so I have no emotional energy invested in whichever team wins. I have watched the playoffs, and they are both deserving of being where they are. But it is It is hard to believe that anyone can beat the Chiefs. During the playoffs, Houston got out to a 24 point lead, and still lost by 3 touchdowns. Mahomes seems to have magical powers. I am putting my money on a KC victory. Book it, Danno.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
As a Giants fan, it becomes painful to realize that teams can rise to this level. I actually like both franchises, so I have no emotional energy invested in whichever team wins. I have watched the playoffs, and they are both deserving of being where they are. But it is It is hard to believe that anyone can beat the Chiefs. During the playoffs, Houston got out to a 24 point lead, and still lost by 3 touchdowns. Mahomes seems to have magical powers. I am putting my money on a KC victory. Book it, Danno.
Yes. But anyone looking for a defensive affair look away. This appears to me to be a 40-38 type of game with maybe a last minute field goal winning it.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
First team in the League history to come back from double digit deficits in 3 post season games to win a championship. Andy Reid finally gets his statement win and guarantee's his entry into the HOF. Mahomey gets what appears to be one of many SB's.

Carnac

Reaction Score
First team in the League history to come back from double digit deficits in 3 post season games to win a championship. Andy Reid finally gets his statement win and guarantee's his entry into the HOF. Mahomey gets what appears to be one of many SB's.

And lots of endorsement offers from soup to nuts worth millions. :D It started last night when he said he was going to "Disney World". He'll get paid for that endorsement. ;)

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Soothsayer, you're out there on the left coast. I thought you were rooting for the Bay Boys.

No! I rooted for the Chiefs, the Rams, the Ravens and the Cowboys this year. I’m very happy that Mahomes was able to engineer a comeback win for the Chiefs. KC will be partying until the victory parade (Wednesday) is over. Good for them.

When asked how he was going to celebrate tonight’s win, Andy Reid said he was going to have a double cheeseburger with extra cheese, and celebrate it with his family. :cool:

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom