Next Year's Squad | The Boneyard

Next Year's Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure how many of you guys have Instagram/follow Sam Cassell but he just posted this picture. Looks like most of the team is there including the transfers. Just think it's cool to see that they are already meshing off the court

image.jpg

Reaction Score
kinda disappointed at how few of these guys i recognize! i see hamilton, purvis, scjr, and brimah -- is that larrier in the red hat? not sure about the other three, haha.

definitely cool to see everyone together!

Reaction Score
kinda disappointed at how few of these guys i recognize! i see hamilton, purvis, scjr, and brimah -- is that larrier in the red hat? not sure about the other three, haha.

definitely cool to see everyone together!

Yep we've got Larrier in the red backwards hat with Gibbs right in front of him. Shonn Miller is all the way on the left.

Reaction Score
Not sure how many of you guys have Instagram/follow Sam Cassell but he just posted this picture. Looks like most of the team is there including the transfers. Just think it's cool to see that they are already meshing off the court

. View attachment 9716
I hope that is a coke the guy on the left is holding. Looks a little too giddy. Seriously though, KO recruits good kids. Let the bonding begin.

Reaction Score
I hope that is a coke the guy on the left is holding. Looks a little too giddy. Seriously though, KO recruits good kids. Let the bonding begin.

I'm assuming that Miller is 21, so I'm not particularly concerned.

Also, is that Bunkey in front?

Reaction Score
I'm assuming that Miller is 21, so I'm not particularly concerned.

Also, is that Bunkey in front?

Yea that's Bunkey he was tagged in the picture. Do you know his story though? Is he on the practice squad/a walk on or is he just really close with all of the players?

Reaction Score
Yea that's Bunkey he was tagged in the picture. Do you know his story though? Is he on the practice squad/a walk on or is he just really close with all of the players?

From what I can tell, Bunkey is just a guy they hang out with. It seems like he's been unofficially involved on recruit visits a lot lately. I know he was there on Shonn Miller's visit; there were pictures from the concert they went to.

Reaction Score
I think Bunkey is Cassell's right hand man, practically. Always together, entered the program (however he truly is involved) when Cassell came along. Funny follow on instagram

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
can't wait for them to play their 1st game. oh baby!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
A lot of people malign the rise of social media and the affect it has on our lives.

Stuff like this is why I'm grateful that it exists; it's so cool to have a view of the behind-the-scenes team bonding. This is really the first era in which we're getting such insight as to how strong the team brotherhood is. Very awesome.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

. View attachment 9716

I'm up in my attic trying to find my old cammo cargo shorts. I had no clue they were cool again. Praying Skidz make a comeback soon!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
So interesting to see grown my stalking Instagram looking for any ounce of UConn basketball to get them through the summer. The passion is awesome.

Reaction Score
I'm up in my attic trying to find my old cammo cargo shorts. I had no clue they were cool again. Praying Skidz make a comeback soon!

Cammo Cargo Shorts haven't ever been out of style / fashion.

They are a staple go to casual short. Always works in a casual type setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom