Next Year | The Boneyard

Next Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah next year's team could be special. Being in the NIT this year should make these players hungry once again and you know what happened last time to the hungry huskies.

Reaction Score
Next years team depends on how good Adams plays. Plays well we are a tourney lock, plays like a typical frosh and we're a bubble team. Luckily most have him being an immediate impact point so things are looking up.

Reaction Score
Next years team depends on how good Adams plays. Plays well we are a tourney lock, plays like a typical frosh and we're a bubble team. Luckily most have him being an immediate impact point so things are looking up.
True but we now have a little bit more room for JA's growing pains with a true big down low.

Reaction Score
True but we now have a little bit more room for JA's growing pains with a true big down low.
yup and if RP can be second half RP and not first half, than we're making serious noise

Reaction Score
Goes without saying but this is a huge get. Fills an enormous need of inside scoring, rebounding, and experience. Plus he's smart.

We will be underrated next year. It will be fun to avenge some of the losses from this year (I'm looking at you SMU, Tulsa, Temple, and hopefully Duke). Oh and Diamond Stone, we're going to eat you too.

Mic drop (and we might not be done).

Reaction Score
Goes without saying but this is a huge get. Fills an enormous need of inside scoring, rebounding, and experience. Plus he's smart.

We will be underrated next year. It will be fun to avenge some of the losses from this year (I'm looking at you SMU, Tulsa, Temple, and hopefully Duke). Oh and Diamond Stone, we're going to eat you too.

We got Duke?

Reaction Score

Who else? I want a knockdown shooter and handler in one player!

Reaction Score
I think Miller will help a lot. Not having a 4 guy who can score makes it difficult on offense. I don't think we realized how valuable DeAndre was in that spot until this past season. Floor spacing in Ollie's offense with all of the ball screens is crucial. The starting 5 should be very productive. Every single one of those guys are either very good college players or have a chance to be. It'd be nice to have Omar return to form a bit off the bench.

I'd still like to see another point guard as a graduate transfer and then perhaps Bruce Brown as well. But that may be difficult to pull off.

Reaction Score
I think Miller will help a lot. Not having a 4 guy who can score makes it difficult on offense. I don't think we realized how valuable DeAndre was in that spot until this past season. Floor spacing in Ollie's offense with all of the ball screens is crucial. The starting 5 should be very productive. Every single one of those guys are either very good college players or have a chance to be. It'd be nice to have Omar return to form a bit off the bench.

I'd still like to see another point guard as a graduate transfer and then perhaps Bruce Brown as well. But that may be difficult to pull off.
Brown's officially staying 2016

Reaction Score

Either a point guard or someone who can shoot. Never can have enough shooters.

Reaction Score
Yeah next year's team could be special. Being in the NIT this year should make these players hungry once again and you know what happened last time to the hungry huskies.

Let's just try to make the tourney next year, everyone on this team needs to step up huge this summer and come back a lot better than this year. As good as Adams may end up being, it's extremely doubtful he's seamlessly replacing what Boat gave the team. Hopefully next year this team can grow and come on late and have a little success in the tourney. 2016-17 is our time to really be special and have a chance for #5, provided we give Danny a taste of success to convince him to return for his Jr year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom