Next year’s schedule | The Boneyard

Next year’s schedule

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I’m excited for the program. I know we are not done with this year but I peeked at next year’s schedule. My BRAIN tells me we will go 7-5. My HEART tells me we will go 9-3. I would not be surprised if we were 7-1 heading into the Tennessee game.

Reaction Score
In the Transfer Portal era I'm not sure it's really possible to make a prediction for future seasons without seeing who sticks around and who is added (not just for UConn but for the opponents).

Projectability on the roster is so much different... some guys from this years team will have "bigger" options next season and will likely take them; similarly I've no doubt that UConn is a much more attractive destination for Portal options this offseason than they've been in the past.

Reaction Score
In the Transfer Portal era I'm not sure it's really possible to make a prediction for future seasons without seeing who sticks around and who is added (not just for UConn but for the opponents).

Projectability on the roster is so much different... some guys from this years team will have "bigger" options next season and will likely take them; similarly I've no doubt that UConn is a much more attractive destination for Portal options this offseason than they've been in the past.
I was surprised at how well we did with transfers last off season. Definitely a good sign of things to come for this off season. We are on the rise, which definitely helps get on players radar from other parts of the country. However, just as important is that the players Mora recruited to the class of 2022 that chose to go somewhere else will now reconsider UConn if they choose to transfer. This wasn't the case last year because he had no history of recruiting the last 4 years. This will continue to help us with transfers in the years to come.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon
Top Bottom