Next. In tomorrow's news ... | The Boneyard

Next. In tomorrow's news ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First ... Fishy posted that nothing was going on. (that was Sunday) Or ... maybe it was me posting that I didn't think there would be anymore changes in the overall Conference shakedown ... and that was 10 days ago.

Then ... I thought that a "man of action" like Mike Aresco had to be scheming something. (yo ... I was very surprised by Tulane. And ECU) That was Monday.

Tomorrow's vote?

The Big East Western flank is going to get covered. San Diego State's President said so to the San Diego paper: this I believe. So ... UNLV or Fresno or New Mexico: you're next. Seems like BYU is floating away from us; Air Force still has not landed (nice pun Pudge). Let's go with Big Budget.

Basketball? If Aresco can pay Hoop Programs $4-5m per, and they are currently getting $800k to $2m ... who would you take? C'mon be creative.

I won't say the B1G won't act soon; I won't say that FSU/Clemson won't move soon (even if Bowlsby denied any moves); and I won't say ever lesser conference is going change 7 schools by Monday. Cause that's happening.

Reaction Score
In tomorrow's news...the Big East continues to be dismembered and throw into the woodchipper Fargo style.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
pudge so your syaing that the big east is going to expand more soon with west coast schools? unr, ust, byu among others? i have them all peged for beefing up the mwc in one big move to make that a 16 team league. interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom