Next Generation Bria Hartley Son (Photo) | The Boneyard

Next Generation Bria Hartley Son (Photo)

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
20954017_10212413341401417_535935223893208937_n.jpg
In my last post with Bria winning a jump ball comments were made about her giving birth 7 months ago Here is all the info I have. This is her son. He is 7 months old He works really hard on the court, until nap time. I asked him what college is he going to attend and he did not say a word. He smiled so I thinking UConn. He has not tried to dunk yet because he wants to perfect passing and shooting first. Will try to find out more when I am at MSG on Sept 1, Moriah Jefferson has given me her family tickets. Even though she will not be playing She will be there. San Antonia is playing the next day so hopefully I will get to talk with Moriah (80%chance?) so let me know what you want to know most about her. Meeting Bria's mom before the game so life is really good. (OMG Is he cute or what?) Post 299( (What would UConn basketball be like for me if I didn't wear a wig??)

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
He is adorable. Great photo. I think this period after giving birth has been the best basketball of her career. I have never seen Bria play this well. Her step back jump shot, change of pace drives and suffocating defense is at another level. Imagine how good she can be if she has another child (or 2).:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
View attachment 24357 ....hopefully I will get to talk with Moriah (80%chance?) so let me know what you want to know most about her. Meeting Bria's mom before the game so life is really good. (OMG Is he cute or what?) Post 299( (What would UConn basketball be like for me if I didn't wear a wig??)
Q: What's wrong with her knees? Prognosis?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
View attachment 24357 In my last post with Bria winning a jump ball comments were made about her giving birth 7 months ago Here is all the info I have. This is her son. He is 7 months old He works really hard on the court, until nap time. I asked him what college is he going to attend and he did not say a word. He smiled so I thinking UConn. He has not tried to dunk yet because he wants to perfect passing and shooting first. Will try to find out more when I am at MSG on Sept 1, Moriah Jefferson has given me her family tickets. Even though she will not be playing She will be there. San Antonia is playing the next day so hopefully I will get to talk with Moriah (80%chance?) so let me know what you want to know most about her. Meeting Bria's mom before the game so life is really good. (OMG Is he cute or what?) Post 299( (What would UConn basketball be like for me if I didn't wear a wig??)
Not only i s that an adorable photo, but your write up is its' equal! GREAT interview! I nominate you to do the sideline interview for some of UCONN's games this year! But only if you ask similar questions LOL :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom