Newton 3 point percentage from the three feet off the top of the key. | The Boneyard

Newton 3 point percentage from the three feet off the top of the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who has Newton’s three point percentage spray chart. Kid has made like 9/10 from that spot, about 3’ back from the top of the key on the left side.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
yep

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    61.9 KB · Views: 153

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Even though he's not a great finisher (partly due to the absurd amount of non-calls he gets), you can add him driving to the hoop as one of the changes implemented in order to right the ship post January.

We joked about Cocaine Bear Clingan, but every player has more or less evolved into their final form. This team is so fun to watch in that regard. Really proud of the coaching staff and the players. That kind of growth takes two to tango!!

Reaction Score
Tristan has been super solid in the tournament and was critical last night, drawing 3 of Timme’s fouls. I thought the move to put timme on Andre to save him from foul trouble was smart- but Tristan understood the assignment and went right at him to draw 2 in the first- with the charge early in the second putting the cherry on top. Timme was not going to stop us/win the game single-handedly, and I think Adama and clingan did a fantastic job of making his life difficult, but him on the bench early was another huge momentum swing for the good guys that just put the nail in the zags’ coffin.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It's the best shot in the game. A free throw with bit more oomph and you get a 50% bonus. Every player should make that shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom