Newsome 492 on 26...Coug coach trashes his team... | The Boneyard

Newsome 492 on 26...Coug coach trashes his team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One of our RB's of the future just can't be stopped at least at this level. Look forward to seeing him as a Huskie.

Can not believe how the Coginchaug coach bashed Ansonia as a team. Never heard anything like this from a high school or college coach. Maybe about an opposing coach if ticked off but never a bashing of the team. He got his butt handed to him and thought it was smart to say ...I'll let you read it.

We lost but I was unimpressed with their preparation...This is LOL material....Was AK a secret? Just who was unprepared? Coach has to obviously learn to keep his thoughts to himself and not the press. He'll get no peers with this one.

http://www.courant.com/sports/high-...onia-coginchaug-1204-20131203,0,4197341.story

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Dumb thing to say and classless to boot.

Reaction Score
One of our RB's of the future just can't be stopped at least at this level. Look forward to seeing him as a Huskie.

Can not believe how the Coginchaug coach bashed Ansonia as a team. Never heard anything like this from a high school or college coach. Maybe about an opposing coach if ticked off but never a bashing of the team. He got his butt handed to him and thought it was smart to say ...I'll let you read it.

We lost but I was unimpressed with their preparation...This is LOL material....Was AK a secret? Just who was unprepared? Coach has to obviously learn to keep his thoughts to himself and not the press. He'll get no peers with this one.

http://www.courant.com/sports/high-...onia-coginchaug-1204-20131203,0,4197341.story
That coach is a loser. Valley Boys rule. Let's hope Newsome can bring it to UConn. I vowed not to comment on the Boneyard any longer, but I couldn't control myself.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I look forward to watching Arkeel as a Husky as well.

As for the Chipsandeggnog coach, John Bozzi, he's wiped out 25 years of Krzyzewki hate and become the biggest Blue Devil coach seemingly overnight.

Pack your bags, asswhole.

coginchaug_regional_blue_devils_high_durham_bag-r670d80a112524d318b59909c9b9f5cfd_v9wbm_8byvr_512.jpg

Reaction Score
Heard Newsome is originally from Waterburynand now lives with one of the Ansonia coaches. Any truth?

Think the Cog coach was confusing "all they could do" with "all they had to do".

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Heard Newsome is originally from Waterburynand now lives with one of the Ansonia coaches. Any truth?

Think the Cog coach was confusing "all they could do" with "all they had to do".

23jn6mu.jpg

Either name your "source" or produce a single link to any reputable article that even mentions that. Don't throw that around and punk out by ending with "Any truth?".

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Originally a Valley kid myself and I am used to trash talking Ansonia; but, cripes, ‘got beat by one player?’ Really, coach? Was Newsome blocking for himself, too? What about on the other side of the ball? If Coginchaug was so much better and Newsome was only one man, how come Coginchaug did not simply out-score the Chargers and keep Newsome away from the ball by ripping off 84 points like St. Joe’s did to Ledyard?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Either name your "source" or produce a single link to any reputable article that even mentions that. Don't throw that around and punk out by ending with "Any truth?".[/quote]

It was a serious question idiot. I could careless if he lives with a coach. Just wanted to know where he was from. A guy at work told me the thing about being from waterbury and now living with the coach. Quick google search shows he went to middle school in waterbury and I really don't care to look into any further. Take it easy tough guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom