OT - Newest recruit to my family - Bing | The Boneyard

OT - Newest recruit to my family - Bing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Dawg Pound - at my house - Bing! The name Bing was chosen by my son as that is what we yelled as the nickname for Chandler Whitmer for the last 3 years at UConn Football games. (We called Chandler 'Bing' from Chandler Bing of friends - not sure how that happened but it did)
Bing is a Mini Australian Sheppard - a Xmas gift for our son who wanted his OWN dog, we already have 2 others adopted from kill shelters down south, this is our third and first pure bred.

5 * Recruit
9lbs 8 oz out of Loganton PA
40 time yet to be determined but shows some 'hops'
Chews up toys like Graham Stewart behind the line of scrimmage

Bing2.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Dawg Pound - at my house - Bing! The name Bing was chosen by my son as that is what we yelled as the nickname for Chandler Whitmer for the last 3 years at UConn Football games. (We called Chandler 'Bing' from Chandler Bing of friends - not sure how that happened but it did)
Bing is a Mini Australian Sheppard - a Xmas gift for our son who wanted his OWN dog, we already have 2 others adopted from kill shelters down south, this is our third and first pure bred.

5 * Recruit

View attachment 7881

Congratulations. He is a cutie.

Reaction Score
Thanks for bringing him out for the exhibition season - I hope when the season starts in 2015, he is ready to go.

I trust you will raise him and teach him with love and care and affection.

The good news - if he takes angles like Stewart, he will miss all the toys in your house, although he may chase them down by the time they get 3 doors down the street.

P.S. In the photo it appears he has a lower leg injury.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Thanks for bringing him out for the exhibition season - I hope when the season starts in 2015, he is ready to go.

I trust you will raise him and teach him with love and care and affection.

The good news - if he takes angles like Stewart, he will miss all the toys in your house, although he may chase them down by the time they get 3 doors down the street.

P.S. In the photo it appears he has a lower leg injury.
Well done!!

Reaction Score
Just remember that every time he pees on the carpet, he is only going to grow and get better for the experience. It may take some time, but all the reps he gets as a puppy are only going to make him a better dog going forward. In years 3 and 4, look out! That is going to be an exciting dog, one that plays hard and is exciting to watch.

EDIT: All kidding aside, he is a beautiful dog! Congrats!

Reaction Score
I was worried that you named a child "Bing" after CW. Glad i kept reading. Glad to find out it was a dog.

Congrats on your addition

Reaction Score
Give him a year on the strength and nutrition program and BaDaBing! Great choice to rescue.

Reaction Score

5 * Recruit

View attachment 7881

This song is for Bing from Bing! Merry Christmas

Reaction Score
I picture Bing in hot pursuit of our opponents running backs dragging them down by the ankles and inflicting those nagging lower leg issues!

Enjoy him. He'll be great!

Reaction Score
. ;)

5 * Recruit

View attachment 7881

Infringing on a Microsoft trademark? ;)

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Recruit Update -

Bing is in the 'weight room' packing on the lbs - up to +12 on a nutritional diet planned out by me, no extra vitamins.
Has a 'nasty' streak, not afraid to take on the bigger dogs and holds its own in the trenches.
Well advanced into the playbook at this point, 'sit' and 'down' have been mastered and 'loves' the work needed to compete - all done with love and care...

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score

5 * Recruit

View attachment 7881

Before I was born, my family had a bull terrier named Bing. In his case, it was probably named for Bing Crosby, but I really don't know, but it certainly wasn't for Chandler Whitmer.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Dog has been around about 6 months now - Favorite treat - Ice Cubes...

That was most likely Chandler 'Bing' Whtimers' after game treat too - coincidence; I think not!

29lbs and not afraid to mix it up with our bigger dogs - 105lber included.

pj

Reaction Score
Now you can sing "Bingo" with your kids and just keep the O silent all the time.

Reaction Score

5 * Recruit

View attachment 7881

Best of luck. In my book, all dogs are 5*.

Just remember........he's a lot like the UConn players......expects a lot of attention, and plays best in front of a full house!

Hopefully his "stadium" isn't empty too many hours during the day.

Sure looks like he will offer years of unconditional love.........no matter how many times you fumble the ball.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Can we get him into fall camp? He may be better than some of our current options at QB (the dog, not CW).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom