OT: - New Zealand Fiji Rugby Hoka at 2019 Rugby Championships | The Boneyard

OT: New Zealand Fiji Rugby Hoka at 2019 Rugby Championships

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Okey Dokey. To each their own but I just by accident see US vs England playing 6:30AM on NBCSN. US has never beaten England so perhaps history may me made?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Okey Dokey. To each their own but I just by accident see US vs England playing 6:30AM on NBCSN. US has never beaten England so perhaps history may me made?
Yea, no history today. England is dominating.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I will be there... in front of the TV that is. Thanks for the heads up ... oh wait...it's now 8:47 your time and it is 45-7 and over.

Reaction Score
Pro-tip for upcoming games: as noted in the previous thread, NBC carries the World Cup coverage in the US

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I will be there... in front of the TV that is. Thanks for the heads up ... oh wait...it's now 8:47 your time and it is 45-7 and over.

Sorry. I watched the first 10 minutes or so. The discrepancy was so clear to anyone including someone like me who does not really understand rugby

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Sorry. I watched the first 10 minutes or so. The discrepancy was so clear to anyone including someone like me who does not really understand rugby
Make no money in US Rugby, make millions in NFL ... hmmmm, that's a toughy. No professional Football anywhere else in the world, Pro and Ccountry of origin) World and Olympic teams hugely popular everywhere but the USA it seems, so there is BIG $$ in Rugby world wide. Think of USA Rugby as Nairobi playing USA Women's Basketball. Seems now the men have decided to sit out USA Men's Team - $ making in off season, make too much money to risk injury, and some would take a knee and rules would punish that, etc etc etc

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Canada and Italy ... both teams look like they are nursing allegies coming out! Nerves are big of course, cuz there is a lot at stake, but this looks like allergies? More the Canadians' than the Italians tough. No charge for that unsolicited medical opinion of a lawyer! :D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Why is Canada so bad? See "Make no money in US Rugby, make millions in NFL ... hmmmm, that's a toughy. No professional Football anywhere else in the world, Pro and Ccountry of origin) World and Olympic teams hugely popular everywhere but the USA it seems, so there is BIG $$ in Rugby world wide. Think of USA Rugby as Nairobi playing USA Women's Basketball. Seems now the men have decided to sit out USA Men's Team - $ making in off season, make too much money to risk injury, and some would take a knee and rules would punish that, etc etc etc " Canadians make bucks in Football, Hockey, etc etc not rugby. If Isaac Nurse was on this team...Hamilton hockey forward, some Italian heads would be ringing after he boarded them... wait no boards in Rugby :D Maybe arena rugby would work!! :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom