New York Liberty @ Washington Mystics - 7/05/18 | The Boneyard

New York Liberty @ Washington Mystics - 7/05/18

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
42-41 Mystics at the half. Tina getting some help from Prince and Hartley. Don't expect the Liberty to keep up though so will probably switch to ESPN2 for the Sparks - Lynx game.

Reaction Score
86-67 WAS final

Delle Donne 21 pts, 3 reb, 2 ast, 2 stl, 3 blk

Charles 26 pts, 12 reb, 2 ast, 6 TO, 1 stl, 1 blk

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Watched the 4th quarter. As I said in another post, the Liberty are circling the drain. Stick a fork in 'em, they're done. They're just going through the motions. They might as well let Nurse start the remainder of the season for the experience. Two NY players in double figures tonight. Only 13 pts off the bench. They lose by 19 pts, by scoring only 8 points in the 4th qtr. The Liberty are "sleep walking" through the season. No life or energy.

I like the Liberty. They have 4 UConn alums on the roster that I root for. I'm sure the team is trying, but it doesn't look like it. They should be 13-5, instead of 5-13. They've lost some close games. They're not getting it done. Sell the team, move the franchise, clean house, and start from square one. Because what they're doing right now is not working. Fans will not buy tickets for what their selling. They WILL NOT make the playoffs. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Watched the 4th quarter. As I said in another post, the Liberty are circling the drain, they're done. They're just going through the motions. They might as well let Nurse start. Two NY players in double figures. 13 pts off the bench. The Liberty are "sleep walking through the season. No life or energy. I'm sure thy're trying ,but it doesn't look like it. They should be 13-5, instead of 5-13. Sell the team, move the franchise, clean house, and start from square 1. This is not working for the Liberty. :(
Dolan was good for the WNBA until now. Show the league mercy and give it away. The league is on its way to the lowest attendance figures per game in its history. That’s even before including the Liberty’s numbers.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Scoop, is K. Vaughn hurt, in the dog house? She started and scored and was substituted out during first quarter. Didn't play at all second quarter. Same "strategy" 3rd and 4th quarter. Tina and Kia do well in the two player game. I can't believe that Katie is trying to increase Kiah Stokes confidence as a result.. Theories anyone????? Frustrating.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Scoop, is K. Vaughn hurt, in the dog house? She started and scored and was substituted out during first quarter. Didn't play at all second quarter. Same "strategy" 3rd and 4th quarter. Tina and Kia do well in the two player game. I can't believe that Katie is trying to increase Kiah Stokes confidence as a result.. Theories anyone????? Frustrating.

?!? :confused: Vaughn is one of their better players. I can't imagine Smith is playing head games with her. Liberty head coach Katie Smith has been an enigma all season. :eek:

Reaction Score
I also think Kia Vaughn is very productive when she is on the floor. Since coming back from overseas this year, I can tell she is much improved over last year. Frustrating!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom