New Woodstock Academy Prep Coach | The Boneyard

New Woodstock Academy Prep Coach

Reaction Score
Shocker.... Rivera is Bergeron’s protege. Bergeron coached Rivera @ Wings Academy in the NY. Overall good look for Rivera & WA.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This is great news for us. Woodstock will 100% becoming a pipeline school for us. Cross could become a real possibility.

Reaction Score
This is great news for us. Woodstock will 100% becoming a pipeline school for us. Cross could become a real possibility.
Don't see how we have room for Cross.

Reaction Score
Don't see how we have room for Cross.
I can understand prioritizing Jackson over across because his athleticism and by extension upside, but Cross is way better than Collier right now and that much is getting exposed every AAU game that passes. Cross is going to blow up.

That being said, UConn hasn’t shown any love to Cross this spring yet so that ship may have sailed regardless of his new HS coach.

It’s too bad because anyone who saw Woodstock play this year would have said that he’s a huge sleeper. Way more skilled than a lot SFs and tough as hell.

Reaction Score
I can understand prioritizing Jackson over across because his athleticism and by extension upside, but Cross is way better than Collier right now and that much is getting exposed every AAU game that passes. Cross is going to blow up.

That being said, UConn hasn’t shown any love to Cross this spring yet so that ship may have sailed regardless of his new HS coach.

It’s too bad because anyone who saw Woodstock play this year would have said that he’s a huge sleeper. Way more skilled than a lot SFs and tough as hell.
Don't really see our name associated with him much.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score

One thing I don’t get is why Woodstock would want Rivera. MacDuffie has consistently underperformed under Rivera, last year they started 4 high majors and went .500 and couldn’t make it out of the first round of the playoffs... I guess because of his connections with NYC. He can bring in talent?

Reaction Score
Don't really see our name associated with him much.
Yeah don’t think we’re on him much at all right now, and I didn’t see UConn watching BABC this past weekend.

Cross is averaging 22 PPG (Albeit only 41% FG), 6.5 REB, 3.5 AST, 1.8 SPG through their first 4 games. He’s their whole team so he’s been inefficient, but it’s still night and day compared to someone like Collier who we have watched and visited.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom