New Visit Rules | The Boneyard

New Visit Rules

Reaction Score
  • The main change is that prospects will no longer be restricted to five official visits but will be limited to one official visit per school.

• If there is a coaching change, a second official visit can be taken.

• The rules will take place this August.

Reaction Score
I asked this in another thread but can they be taken to restaurants for dining out on their visits or is it school restricted? Hurley joked in an interview about Capitol Grille in Hartford.

Reaction Score
I asked this in another thread but can they be taken to restaurants for dining out on their visits or is it school restricted? Hurley joked in an interview about Capitol Grille in Hartford.
I believe there is a travel distance from campus restriction. I also believe the Capitol Grille falls within that distance. Making it fine to host recruits there.

Reaction Score
I believe there is a travel distance from campus restriction. I also believe the Capitol Grille falls within that distance. Making it fine to host recruits there.
Yeah, around Storrs he can dine in a field with a cow. The Capitol Grille is fantastic but pricey. I never got to go to a place that nice at that age.

Sick Puppy

Remember, you wanted this.
Reaction Score
Yeah, around Storrs he can dine in a field with a cow. The Capitol Grille is fantastic but pricey. I never got to go to a place that nice at that age.
Many of these "kids" live a life we mere mortals could have only dreamed of. Along with entertainers, they are the elites of their age group.

Reaction Score
Its owned by longhorn

Reaction Score
Also much easier to pronounce than Ruth’s Chris, just ask Ben Bailey.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
LOL. It is owned by the same parent holding company that owns Longhorn (and about 30 other changes at all ends of the market).
Been to Ruth Chris a couple of times. Very disappointed. Steaks not tender and grisly. Longhorn petit fillet almost never disappoints.

Not that I’m a world traveler like augest or 8893 but it’s only a step down from High Cotton in Charleston, Wise Guys on HHI and Biltmore Inn in Asheville.

Reaction Score
Perfect bookend to the Pizza restaurant thread is a steakhouse thread

Reaction Score
Go to a Del Frisco’s, then talk to me about good steakhouses.

The capital grille has been a uconn dinner staple on visits for a while now. I’m pretty sure other UConn coaches have fancied that place as well…

Reaction Score
You can buy her the cow have a BBQ for a bunch of you closest friends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom