• Fire Nike

• Last Seaons were better

• The new ones are an improvment but not enough of one

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is a poll about the current uniforms. It is not a poll about what is right or wrong with the uniform. You may want to conduct your own poll to answer that question. The only comparison is for the uniforms of last season. This is to gauge the direction of the uniform designs

Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
I can start another one if you want.

Carl, please start one where we can adequately express how, based on the poll numbers, we are basically all just like my wife:

"I like you, but i'm never going to like you enough to not put you through absurd bitching and imaginary improvements before I show you like 6 minutes of appreciation in the bedroom and leave at halftime."

Or something.

Reaction Score
Carl, please start one where we can adequately express how, based on the poll numbers, we are basically all just like my wife:

"I like you, but i'm never going to like you enough to not put you through absurd bitching and imaginary improvements before I show you like 6 minutes of appreciation in the bedroom and leave at halftime."

Or something.

I've been trying to get a handle on this message, and have decided that I will not be able to comprehend it entirely and properly unless I can get to the same state of mind that you must have been in at 3:23 am EST on this first day of May 2015. The immediate thought that keeps coming to mind is question: "how did you manage to at one time have a halftime in the bedroom? THat means there was a first half AND a second half? That's good work man. IN all the years I've been married it's always been more of a boxing match format - rounds. Some times it's a short fight, some times you've got a 15 round heavyweight matchup - good times. But I think I'd prefer the halftime model, and in that situation - I think you need to stress the importance of second half kickoff and the concept of finishing the second half strong is more important than how you start the first half to prevent that halftime walk out.

I'll have to think more about this though.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm not sure you spelled it wrong on purpose but I definitely think they were an improvment.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
It would have been interesting to have a vote with three choices: 1) block "C", 2) last year's, and 3) the new unis.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
As I said earlier, I have a mini-helmet collection. I refused to buy the 2013-14 helmet, but I'll buy the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom