New UConn men’s basketball guard Hassan Diarra has knack for clutch shots: ‘You need that in March’’ (Borges @Hearst) | The Boneyard

New UConn men’s basketball guard Hassan Diarra has knack for clutch shots: ‘You need that in March’’ (Borges @Hearst)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Not saying he’ll be the same kind of player. But Hassan is going to end up like Tyrese in the sense that the Boneyard was split on bringing him in & prob underestimating the role he’s going to earn his way into playing
I don’t think we were split on bringing Rese in, but I’m sure there was disagreement on his role. He improved a lot from his time at URI.

Reaction Score
I don’t think we were split on bringing Rese in, but I’m sure there was disagreement on his role. He improved a lot from his time at URI.
There was definitely a split. I was reading the thread about him visiting initially after the season and there were some very prominent posters adamant that he was not a good basketball player

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Not too many clutch shots in March come to mind since Jalen Adams.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
There was definitely a split. I was reading the thread about him visiting initially after the season and there were some very prominent posters adamant that he was not a good basketball player
I hope I wasn’t one of those lol. Kinda surprises me considering where the program was at the time. But everyone shoulda agreed he belonged on a high major roster at minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom