New TV Spot | The Boneyard

New TV Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Only thing missing.........UCONN......Great pick.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I agree but I don't think HCBD has anything to do with it. They are promoting the university as whole much more effectively.

Agreed. The other side of it is that you've got to make a more concerted effort to promote when the product on the field has suffered. It seems like UCONN is trying to offset that by focusing on tailgating this season. Hopefully after this year we can have a great product and the driving force behind attendance will be great football.

Reaction Score
Saw it on the CT Transit buses this morning while driving to work. Burgers and Dogs....Its tailgate season.

Reaction Score
Looks like it was shot on an smart phone. Everyone in the spot looked like an actor. And the voice over, awful.

Love they are trying but that was lame.

Reaction Score
I think it is very well done for a university promotion. The only difference between that and a Florida Gator football commercial is there was no gratuitous show of coed cleavage and Daisy Dukes. Someday UConn will get the hang of that.

Reaction Score
I've been to various college football games around the country, but I honestly think UConn has one of the best tailgating atmospheres around. It's tough to market this team with CR and five straight bowl-less seasons, but I'll give them credit for going this route. Now more than ever do we need to sell tickets and get people to the Rent

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I've been to various college football games around the country, but I honestly think UConn has one of the best tailgating atmospheres around. It's tough to market this team with CR and five straight bowl-less seasons, but I'll give them credit for going this route. Now more than ever do we need to sell tickets and get people to the Rent
Exactly, you have to showoff and tout what you've got, and right now all we have is a program in re-build mode, w/a young motivated coach, and YES great tailgating! Love it, and I cannot wait to kick off tailgating season on the 3rd... Trying to get outta work at 2 so I can make it up there to set up and crack my first cold one of the season! Of course my other 2 buddies can't get out of work until 4, but whatever... Who's with me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom