New Top Breadcrumb Links | The Boneyard

New Top Breadcrumb Links

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Direct links to Storrs Central can now be found in the top breadcrumb/nav bar.

IMG_0070.jpeg

Reaction Score
I appreciate you supporting SC the way you are here. NIL isn't just the big, wealthy donors. The collectives can really make a difference keeping us on top. Sign up folks!
Can you explain a little more? I’ll sign up.

Reaction Score
Can you explain a little more? I’ll sign up.

The 10 bucks a month for Storrs Central goes to Bleeding Blue For Good, an NIL collective for UConn sports. I'm not sure on the exact details, but last thing they said was the goal is for advertising $ to pay for any staff, and all donations go to NIL.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The 10 bucks a month for Storrs Central goes to Bleeding Blue For Good, an NIL collective for UConn sports. I'm not sure on the exact details, but last thing they said was the goal is for advertising $ to pay for any staff, and all donations go to NIL.

The $10/month goes to keep the lights on at Storrs Central, it is not a deductible donation. Net proceeds help fund BBfG.

All donations directly to BBfG are tax deductible. Purchases from BBfG (banquet tables, meet and greets, etc) are tax deductible, but to a lesser degree (e.g. - can't write off the meal or any swag ...).

@BBFGExecDir feel free to clarify.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Does all $10 actually go to NIL? From what I remember it's only an undefined portion after expenses.

I've actually held off on it because it seemed like it was positioning itself to surplant The Boneyard in terms of its self stated goal to "be a one stop shopping alternative" for fan discussion, not withstand a few halfhearted protestations to the contrary. That said, if Tom is cool with it, so am I.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Thanks for this...already signed up.

What happened to the link in the nav bar to all of the old game replays?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Thanks for this...already signed up.

What happened to the link in the nav bar to all of the old game replays?

TCF hasn't posted in more than a year. I moved his stuff under the Media link. With that said, I think he was notified of copyright infringement. Not sure why it would matter - there were no ads in any of his links.

Reaction Score
Does all $10 actually go to NIL? From what I remember it's only an undefined portion after expenses.

I've actually held off on it because it seemed like it was positioning itself to surplant The Boneyard in terms of its self stated goal to "be a one stop shopping alternative" for fan discussion, not withstand a few halfhearted protestations to the contrary. That said, if Tom is cool with it, so am I.
From my experience it doesn't really compete with the Boneyard. I don't think the two are the same experience at all.

As far as money, the way I understand it is they need to get their subscriber numbers high enough so they can attract advertisers. Once they get advertisers they'll use that money to fund the staff, and close to 100% of your money should go directly into NIL. But they can't get to that point if they don't get enough subscribers.

Reaction Score
TCF hasn't posted in more than a year. I moved his stuff under the Media link. With that said, I think he was notified of copyright infringement. Not sure why it would matter - there were no ads in any of his links.
I must be blind. I looked under the media link, but didn't see it. Has it been removed?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I must be blind. I looked under the media link, but didn't see it. Has it been removed?
Look next to the media link in the blue ribbon between media and donate not the drop down under media

Reaction Score
Look next to the media link in the blue ribbon between media and donate not the drop down under media
Not sure what you mean by 'blue ribbon. This is what my screen looks like:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom