New season tickets | The Boneyard

New season tickets

Reaction Score
I spent easily 2000 on tickets last season. I want to buy season tickets to both Gampel and XL. When I look at them for XL only section 214 nosebleeds come up. No way all those tickets are sold. Does anyone know what’s going on? I would appreciate any help.

Reaction Score
I spent easily 2000 on tickets last season. I want to buy season tickets to both Gampel and XL. When I look at them for XL only section 214 nosebleeds come up. No way all those tickets are sold. Does anyone know what’s going on? I would appreciate any help.
My guess is they are ensuring those who renewed season tickets from last year have priority to move during the seat selection process next month.

Did you renew the season tickets you had last season? If so, then you'll get an an email in a couple weeks with the time slot to pick new seats or keep your existing ones.

Otherwise, if you're buying new you can buy wherever and then presumably pick new seats during the same selection process. I would also call the ticket office just to confirm all of this is correct since I am just going off recollection.

Reaction Score
If you are looking to become a first time season ticket holder you have to buy those upper seats just to get in. Then they will place you in the seat selection at the end of july with all the other season ticket holders. I would assume you could get a lot better seats then that but nothing is guaranteed.

Definitely give them a call.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If you are looking to become a first time season ticket holder you have to buy those upper seats just to get in. Then they will place you in the seat selection at the end of july with all the other season ticket holders. I would assume you could get a lot better seats then that but nothing is guaranteed.
I remember when 214 nosebleeds were my Season ticket holders seats and I had 10 years of priority points under my belt. Maybe those days are back.

Reaction Score
I remember when 214 nosebleeds were my Season ticket holders seats and I had 10 years of priority points under my belt. Maybe those days are back.
We were in the same boat back then. However I think with the seat donation costs I doubt those days will ever come back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom