New Season Intro Video | The Boneyard

New Season Intro Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Wow! That was AWESOME...every bit the intro video that a program as prestigious as ours deserves before each game.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Wow! That was AWESOME...every bit the intro video that a program as prestigious as ours deserves before each game.
It was even better in person with the new lighting or lack there of during the player intros.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I give it an A.

The nitpicker in me is withholding an A+ for some of the historical highlights having the ESPN news crawl in them.

Reaction Score
That was just like UConn... amazing

It was mainly to feature the new lighting system at Gampel right? But in all seriousness, those shots of them playing with the lights low and a little crowd around a hoop are amazing. They need to do more with that set, this looked professional as all hell, and maybe the kind of thing that can correct stupid people who think that Kentucky is the only place in the country that takes its basketball this seriously

Reaction Score
Also not nitpicking but I would have loved if they flashed some of our bling (rings and trophies) intermittently.

Its a thing of beauty nonetheless.

Reaction Score
They showed two trophies in the first ten seconds. You're just so accustomed to seeing them that it's white noise at this point.
Whenever I see your handle instead of seeing a fighter jet I get a disturbing image in my head, Hello Clarice!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Pretty solid but I like more of the old highlight clips showcasing the history.

Anyone remember a few years back when they would have the players say our accomplishments? I always loved Stanley yelling "SIXTEEN BIG EAST CHAMPIONSHIPS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom