New Rumors Today | The Boneyard

New Rumors Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The person who shall not be named now says that the B!G will be holding a meeting in April to discuss inviting 2-6 members.

Reaction Score
And that is his way of getting you to follow him until at least April - then he will throw another tidbit out there to extend it longer. I stopped follow him last month - havent missed a thing.

Reaction Score
He shall not be named? Is this a Harry Potter thread abour Voldemort?

pj

Reaction Score
Prepare for Dementors on the Boneyard!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i heard we called the pac about a bball only membership with a couple fball game a year in contract. they are interested in bumping there bball quality up. could be a huge win for them and also girls vs stanford would be big....also heard part of the deal has nike giving us cool stuff.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
i heard we called the pac about a bball only membership with a couple fball game a year in contract. they are interested in bumping there bball quality up. could be a huge win for them and also girls vs stanford would be big....also heard part of the deal has nike giving us cool stuff.

you had me at girls vs stanford that would be big i hope phil knight sends puddles to my daughters day care she loves that crazy duck

pj

Reaction Score

That would be terrific ... If we can get a scheduling alliance with a major conference that provides some quality games then we have a chance to go independent in football or stay relevant if we are in a secondary conference. UConn network here we come!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I heard that the Big 10 is having a really important meeting in October 2015 that will decide their conference future, so now everyone needs to follow my twitter account until then, at least.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I fixed your post
The market is already significant. It is just carved up between multiple DMAs.

Reaction Score
I fixed your post

That makes no sense. It already has one of the biggest TV markets, and it has it practically to itself. That was Rutgers' advantage as well. Put all the Connecticut cable subscribers together, and you have over $1 million TVs. zls wrote that tBTN had an agreement with cable companies to charge $1 per subscriber per month. Do the math. Now I don't think this will happen, but it gives you an idea of UConn's market. They have the undivided attention of 1 million plus households. You can't say that about may markets in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom